Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.co.uk

Logitech Harmony Elite remote with Hub 68% off - £97 / C$165

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2020 10:10 pm
Dec 26, 2006
571 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
Miguel Sánchez wrote: I haven’t had a Harmony remote since One. How customizable is this? Can I name devices and actions to anything I like?
Best one they've ever put out.
Jun 23, 2010
84 posts
29 upvotes
Thanks for the post. I have been thinking of getting one of these for a couple years now and finally bit the bullet.

Our Harmony Touch remote is getting old and needs to be replaced. Now that we have a bunch of Philips Hue bulbs and smart plugs and a few Google Home's set up, having this remote will be a nice addition. Looking forward to having my 2015 Nvidia Shield TV more integrated into our smart home.

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1852 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
jmacd27 wrote: Thanks for the post. I have been thinking of getting one of these for a couple years now and finally bit the bullet.

Our Harmony Touch remote is getting old and needs to be replaced. Now that we have a bunch of Philips Hue bulbs and smart plugs and a few Google Home's set up, having this remote will be a nice addition. Looking forward to having my 2015 Nvidia Shield TV more integrated into our smart home.

Cheers!
Has yours shipped yet?
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
is there any model of this type of master remote out there that isn't quite as expensive but does almost as much? essentially, I'm looking to control a Samsung UN82NU8000, Yamaha receiver, Rogers Ignite box, Alexa Dot, Nvida Shield, if I could temp up/down a soon to be installed Ecobee that is a bonus but not necessary and maybe have dim ability on a couple of lights in that tv/theatre room. I was thinking about ordering this one but am a little concerned about the hassle/delay of not getting the correct AC adapter for NA and the possibility of not being able to get the shipping and duties waived. call me tentative. lol
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Screw Amazon.co.uk, they can blow me. These guys ripped me off about $60 CAD worth of BDs I never received. I gave it plenty of time to arrive and never saw them, then one day I get a notification saying "your order has been delayed blah blah" so I figure the order hadn't shipped so I needed to wait a bit longer (you know like the email said). Well, I totally forgot about the order it was taking so long until one day about another month later I'm like "hey that order never arrived..." Contacted these shitheads about it and there was "nothing they could do for me". They proceeded to give me some bogus tracking# and told me to "deal with the carrier"...some carrier I've never heard of before (granted could be a popular UK carrier). But guess what the tracking# didn't even come up as a valid one on that company's site :rolleyes:

BTW, Zavvi provides much better service from UK and will actually just ship you replacements if you never received something (which I almost had to do once but the final disc I ordered arrived right before I went through with filling out their form).

Total joke of a company, not even sure how they get to parade as "Amazon". Garbage site and will never buy from these scamming shitheads in the UK again.

For the rest of you daring to order from this place, be sure you get on them ASAP if your order doesn't arrive, like every week if you don't get it start messaging these jabronis. Even if a week is not reasonable transit time, doesn't matter because they may not even ship anything to you. For my patience in allowing them lots of time for something to get here from the UK I got "rewarded" with a scam.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
crashxxx wrote: is there any model of this type of master remote out there that isn't quite as expensive but does almost as much? essentially, I'm looking to control a Samsung UN82NU8000, Yamaha receiver, Rogers Ignite box, Alexa Dot, Nvida Shield, if I could temp up/down a soon to be installed Ecobee that is a bonus but not necessary and maybe have dim ability on a couple of lights in that tv/theatre room. I was thinking about ordering this one but am a little concerned about the hassle/delay of not getting the correct AC adapter for NA and the possibility of not being able to get the shipping and duties waived. call me tentative. lol
If you want a simplified version of this Elite you can always look at the Harmony Companion with Hub for around $125 plus tax. It doesn't have the programmable screen and looses some abilities because of that (individual device command per component, unlimited activities, etc) but it is still very programmable to do most of what you want with a hard 8 device limit. I'd still recommend the Elite at this price rock bottom price of $165 to $200 as it can control 15 devices and is far more versatile but both are very good remotes.

As for getting the correct AC adapters for the Elite it couldn't be easier: 2 1 amp USB chargers with 2 micro-usb cables will do fine. These are literally a dime a dozen these days and can be found in every dollar store, Walmart, Amazon, etc for a few bucks total. Even if you choose not to get the shipping waived, for an all in price of around $200 this is an amazing deal (the Companion linked earlier, with tax, would run $145ish). Either way, I hope you find the remote you're looking for.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
Elrondolio wrote: Yes, in a few ways. It has a "devices" menu where you can directly access the component remote commands instead of activities. It also has a "help" function that'll step you through getting it back in sync. Finally, if this scenario happens often in your setup, you can "punch through" any commands by placing the "input" for any device on any number of the activities buttons. For instance, in the bedroom I have the red, blue, yellow and green buttons assigned in every activity to control our bedroom fan (with IR commands from the hub). If my wife uses or has the fan remote I can use the Elite to control its rotation, speed, etc as well.
Can I do this with the harmony remote and hub? which is what I have. i.e. Can I set it up so that HDMI2 is red, HMDI 3 is blue, etc?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1493 posts
1623 upvotes
Kingston
tatung wrote: Can I do this with the harmony remote and hub? which is what I have. i.e. Can I set it up so that HDMI2 is red, HMDI 3 is blue, etc?
You can customize and button to perform any function.
Oct 25, 2001
978 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have theirs shipped out yet? Mine still says “not yet dispatched”
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
I just want the Elite without that hub, is this on sale anywhere for BF?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3135 posts
1133 upvotes
Winnipeg
ES_Revenge wrote: Screw Amazon.co.uk, they can blow me. These guys ripped me off about $60 CAD worth of BDs I never received. I gave it plenty of time to arrive and never saw them, then one day I get a notification saying "your order has been delayed blah blah" so I figure the order hadn't shipped so I needed to wait a bit longer (you know like the email said). Well, I totally forgot about the order it was taking so long until one day about another month later I'm like "hey that order never arrived..." Contacted these shitheads about it and there was "nothing they could do for me". They proceeded to give me some bogus tracking# and told me to "deal with the carrier"...some carrier I've never heard of before (granted could be a popular UK carrier). But guess what the tracking# didn't even come up as a valid one on that company's site :rolleyes:

BTW, Zavvi provides much better service from UK and will actually just ship you replacements if you never received something (which I almost had to do once but the final disc I ordered arrived right before I went through with filling out their form).

Total joke of a company, not even sure how they get to parade as "Amazon". Garbage site and will never buy from these scamming shitheads in the UK again.

For the rest of you daring to order from this place, be sure you get on them ASAP if your order doesn't arrive, like every week if you don't get it start messaging these jabronis. Even if a week is not reasonable transit time, doesn't matter because they may not even ship anything to you. For my patience in allowing them lots of time for something to get here from the UK I got "rewarded" with a scam.
I've ordered from amazon uk many, many times and never had a single problem.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
For those that ordered, did you message chat right after purchase? Or wait for delivery
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1852 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
ashihtaka wrote: For those that ordered, did you message chat right after purchase? Or wait for delivery
Right after purchase for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
ashihtaka wrote: For those that ordered, did you message chat right after purchase? Or wait for delivery
Yes, better to message right after purchase as if you do get the shipping removed they can do it before it's even charged to your credit card instead of waiting for a partial refund.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
wiebecj wrote: I've ordered from amazon uk many, many times and never had a single problem.
Yes, myself and many, many people I've interacted with about them have had zero issues with Amazon UK. I mean, come on... its Amazon, the most successful online retailer with one of the best delivery networks, return policies and customer service in the world. Sure, some shipments are going to have mishaps but painting them the way ES_Revenge does is silly.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
ph00p wrote: I just want the Elite without that hub, is this on sale anywhere for BF?
See the discussion a few post above yours about this. It's unlikely to have any sale lower than this bundle on BF.
Apr 28, 2007
131 posts
388 upvotes
Miguel Sánchez wrote: Anyone have theirs shipped out yet? Mine still says “not yet dispatched”
Still waiting for mine to ship as well. Thought it would have shipped by now.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1852 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
Mine has been delivered :)

Contacted Logitech support about the adapters!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)