Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.co.uk

UK - Forza 7 & State Of Decay 2 (Xbox One & PC) - 14.99 GBP each (approx. $25 all in)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2018 7:38 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes

[Amazon.co.uk] UK - Forza 7 & State Of Decay 2 (Xbox One & PC) - 14.99 GBP each (approx. $25 all in)

Amazon UK has a sale on select Xbox Play Anywhere titles. These are download codes and work on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

Forza 7 and State of Decay 2 are around $25 each all in. Cheapest Forza 7 has been is $41.99 plus tax.

I simply logged in on my usual Amazon account and added a UK shipping address. My Canadian credit card with Canadian billing address still worked. My credit card got charged $25.02.

Once order is complete you will receive a download code on the confirmation page and through email.
Last edited by Youff1 on Aug 26th, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
24 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Nice, great price for Forza 7, rarely see it go on sale or cheap.

I've never played games through the Windows 10 store, do you have to use some shitty Windows 10 interface to launch them or do they just install like regular programs, and only the purchases are made through the store?
Dec 6, 2012
485 posts
316 upvotes
North
Awesome, thanks OP
2013 - 7 Wins - $6850 - Trip to NC/Drove NASCAR
2014 - 4 Wins - $525
Oct 2, 2011
611 posts
600 upvotes
London
Perfect! Thanks.

Now just to find a copy of Forza 6 at a discount. (Ugh - I'm so behind)
Aug 27, 2017
48 posts
20 upvotes
Purchased.
I just used my regular Amazon account and Canadian CC. Got charged $25. I don't even have an Xbox, I just really wanted to play Forza H7 or M3 for a while cause they look beautiful! Hopefully my little 1050 Ti & i5 4460 can handle it just fine at 1080p.

edit: lul I forgot that I don't even have a game controller. I guess I'm playing with my keyboard tonight.
Last edited by downwardCorgi on Aug 20th, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
So i can load the key in my xbox one and it will work on my windows pc also? Or i have to pick one or the other?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Oct 2, 2011
611 posts
600 upvotes
London
Hmm... the purchase been delayed on Amazon side. :-| Hope it goes through.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Ive been stuck at this page for awhile now
Your order is being processed. Please do not leave this page.
This will usually take less than a minute.

Edit:

Well i got this message

Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.
This order may take up to 4 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour.
Please do not re-order this item.
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
Your order is being processed. Please do not leave this page.
This will usually take less than a minute. Disappointed But Relieved Face
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Dec 16, 2006
122 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
When placing an order I'm getting "We noticed that you're shopping from Canada. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. Not Shopping from Canada? Change your country setting"

with the only options of cancelling and continue shopping
Nov 11, 2007
591 posts
180 upvotes
Ugh, lucky for those who got the deal. I'm receiving this message now: "We noticed that you're shopping from Canada. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. Not Shopping from Canada? Change your country setting."

Will see if I can try to change any settings.

edit: added a UK address, it went further, but hanging on "Your order is being processed."
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Stickee wrote: Ugh, lucky for those who got the deal. I'm receiving this message now: "We noticed that you're shopping from Canada. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. Not Shopping from Canada? Change your country setting."

Will see if I can try to change any settings.

edit: added a UK address, it went further, but hanging on "Your order is being processed."
Ok so i added a random uk address along with my canadian credit card and canadian billing address.

I just got email confirmation saying complete and the key. Downloading the game as i type this.

Keep in mind after it hung up then i got page saying to wait upto 4 hours to process and when i would click the order it said pending processing. This only took about 35 minutes or so and i got email saying complete.
Buy first think later!
Nov 11, 2007
591 posts
180 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Ok so i added a random uk address along with my canadian credit card and canadian billing address.

I just got email confirmation saying complete and the key. Downloading the game as i type this.

Keep in mind after it hung up then i got page saying to wait upto 4 hours to process and when i would click the order it said pending processing. This only took about 35 minutes or so and i got email saying complete.
Ok thank you. After the reply above I did get the next message about 4 hours to process. Hopefully it comes soon. I wanna see F7 in all its glory after trading in for a One X at EB. :D

edit: got my code and will install it tonight
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1168 posts
1981 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP!

Had to add a UK address to bypass the geo restrictions. Then stuck at the awaiting screen and when I checked the order status it said "pending verification". Within 15 min I got the confirmation email with the download link.
Last edited by Jonick on Aug 20th, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 24, 2008
82 posts
276 upvotes
Etobicoke
Worked! Added a random UK address. Got the email with the code 10 minutes later.
Thanks!
May 11, 2014
488 posts
217 upvotes
MTL, QC
Received instantly on the amazon webpage. I used my forward2me . com adress. Usually, I use it to buy from ebay uk
Thanks OP
Capture-d’écran-2018-08-20-à-17.24.26.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, got Forza.

Definitely a game to try and experience the One X with for all those new owners like myself who capitalized on the EB trade in.
Jun 18, 2007
72 posts
41 upvotes
Was it the standard version? Still showing $14.99

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)