Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

amazon.com 25% off Shoes: Timberland, Clark Dessert, Adidas Performance $26+ Ship CAN

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2014 6:14 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2396 posts
1538 upvotes

[Amazon.com] amazon.com 25% off Shoes: Timberland, Clark Dessert, Adidas Performance $26+ Ship CAN

Amazon.com has this special promotion 25% off shoes and handbag on already sales items. You pay shipping and tax if ship Canada.

Seller must be amazon and under item price you must see Free Shipping. 2 more promotions.

Enter HOLIDAY25 at check out.

Items shipped Canada (I set $20-$50 - Timberland, Clark, New Balance etc.):
men, women and kids:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_ ... 50&x=7&y=5

Ship US:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_s ... 1416542855

My choices:
Clark Dessert Beeswax leather $52 AC
adidas Performance Men's Duramo 6 M Running Shoe $32 AC
16 replies
Dec 6, 2013
246 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
I never bought anything from amazon.com before and I am just wondering about the "Import fees deposit". If the import fee (such as tax, duty, etc) is less than the deposit, do I get the difference back? Is it applied automatically or do I need to contact amazon cs for this?
Oct 13, 2013
406 posts
56 upvotes
Chomedey, QC
Competizione wrote: I never bought anything from amazon.com before and I am just wondering about the "Import fees deposit". If the import fee (such as tax, duty, etc) is less than the deposit, do I get the difference back? Is it applied automatically or do I need to contact amazon cs for this?
you get teh difference back automatically, credited to your cc or account, not sure which.
Sep 9, 2014
80 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
10 dollars for shipping + 23.55$ for import fees with discount you save 17.42$ which shipping and fees is about 18$. Not bad i guess
Oct 8, 2012
303 posts
119 upvotes
It won't let me continue when I verify my Canadian address. It tells me they can't ship to my place...
Aug 18, 2013
178 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
00Yoni wrote: It won't let me continue when I verify my Canadian address. It tells me they can't ship to my place...
It depends on the seller. Some sellers do not ship to Canada. For instance, I really really want to buy Dockers pants but the nice ones don't ship to Canada..
Oct 8, 2012
303 posts
119 upvotes
brianious wrote: It depends on the seller. Some sellers do not ship to Canada. For instance, I really really want to buy Dockers pants but the nice ones don't ship to Canada..
Even if the seller is Amazon.com?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5122 upvotes
Oakville, ON
You guys do realize the cdn dollar is at like 83 cents to the dollar right ? Ice cold
Banned
Oct 29, 2014
126 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Amazon.com only ship some of items to Canada, not all.
00Yoni wrote: It won't let me continue when I verify my Canadian address. It tells me they can't ship to my place...
Banned
Oct 29, 2014
126 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is there any one knows that how the "Import fees deposit" calculate? how do i know whats the Import fees deposit before check out?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4623 posts
1062 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
lobster515 wrote: Is there any one knows that how the "Import fees deposit" calculate? how do i know whats the Import fees deposit before check out?
Doesn't it display it on the checkout page? Just don't hit submit.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: You guys do realize the cdn dollar is at like 83 cents to the dollar right ? Ice cold
89 cents... still not too bad. no taxes.
Mar 17, 2007
422 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
shipping/import fees for me were close to $50 (on $108 boots after 25% off) which killed the deal... i just had them shipped to my mailbox in the states because i'm going next week... this applies to a lot of nice boots though which is great timing for the winter
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2396 posts
1538 upvotes
I look at it this way:
You save the most if buy and ship to US address and get them while you travel to US
Or ship to Canada if you can get darn good deals (some boots deal can save hundred $ comparing with CAN price, no joke) and the combined saving can more than offset the duty fee. If you buy shoes made in NA than duty fee would be much less and if total is more than $150 shipping is free.

Note don't forget to exclude the CAN tax to figure out how much is the duty. Shoes made in China get very high duty. Last but not least buy only if you are in need.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2848 posts
327 upvotes
so much stuff I want on Amazon.com that doesnt ship to Canada....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
price and duty almost doesn't matter to me, I wear size 14 and my younger brother wears size 16. These don't exist in Montreal at all and no stores in montreal want to order our sizes at all. I spent a week asking downtown before giving up. I only found 1 store in all of montreal that specializes in size 13-17 but their selection in sneakers and boots are very limited.
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)