Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] ($62!) DEWALT 12V Drill + x2 Li-Ion Batteries (looks DEAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2017 2:03 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1017 posts
304 upvotes
Faith24 wrote: Milwaukee M12 Fuel. They are absolute beasts, capable of matching many 18v units while remaining lighter and more compact. They do go on sale occasionally.
Yes, I was referring to the Dewalt 12v though. Just curious, was there ever a REALLY good sale on the M12 Fuel? That was the set I was originally trying to buy but deals never really came around for those sets.. at least not RFD super deals! I ended up buying both the M12 3 or 4 piece set (not brushless) and Dewalt 3pc 12v set, but ended up settling for the dewalt cause it just felt so much better to me. Also, the 3 pc Dewalt set (impact, drill, recip saw, 2 batteries) was $79 from Home Depot. The M12 was a little bit more, $99 or 129.. or something along those lines... both RFD worthy deals!
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1451 upvotes
Richmond
ktkn wrote: Yes, I was referring to the Dewalt 12v though. Just curious, was there ever a REALLY good sale on the M12 Fuel?
Not that I've seen, so I ended up buying the non-Fuel M12 drill/driver. But I did pay extra to get the M12 Fuel Sawzall, because I think the extra power and battery life makes a significant difference with the saw.