• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2017 2:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2193 posts
213 upvotes

[Amazon] Amazon.com Marvel digital comic sale - thousands of discount titles

Amazon is running a sale on over 6000 Marvel digital titles. These can be read via Kindle or Comixology on almost any device. Prices are $US, of course, but still some great deals.

Black Panther - $1.80 US

Wolverine: Old Man Logan Vol. 1 - $1.80

Ms. Marvel - $1.80 US

Planet Hulk - $5.00 US

Star Wars: Darth Vader - $2.20 US
12 replies
Nov 23, 2012
299 posts
148 upvotes
Brossard
Thanks for making me spend over 30$ on nostalgia! Damn you amazon 1-click!

In all seriousness, there are some very good storytelling in some of these comics :)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
1997 posts
856 upvotes
If youre going to pay for online comics I really think Marvel Unlimited is a great choice. I always have so much to read.

Unless you only get a couple a year that is.

Not curated as well as I would like.. but still pretty solid.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2193 posts
213 upvotes
I tend to read in spurts, so Unlimited isn't the best for me, but it's definitely a good deal.
uklamen wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 11:37 am
If youre going to pay for online comics I really think Marvel Unlimited is a great choice. I always have so much to read.

Unless you only get a couple a year that is.

Not curated as well as I would like.. but still pretty solid.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2004
1033 posts
22 upvotes
So how does this work?

When you purchase, do you have to associate your amazon account to Comixology or do you download the file to a machine/device ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2193 posts
213 upvotes
You can do either - download and read on a Kindle or the Kindle app (which you can get for almost anything), or use Comixology.
fuhreal wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 11:52 am
So how does this work?

When you purchase, do you have to associate your amazon account to Comixology or do you download the file to a machine/device ?
May 6, 2010
112 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Saw the deal posted on another site before. I rather the actual physical book in my hand. But thanks OP for posting.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16629 posts
357 upvotes
I have a cdn comixology account already. Can I still get these? How?
Oct 9, 2013
83 posts
11 upvotes
Peterborough
Super strokey wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 9:08 pm
Anyone?
ya...you have to link your amazon to comixology then you can read what you get on the comixology app. I have done it and my graphic novels and comics come up there to read. I did it through the .com website though i think
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16629 posts
357 upvotes
md99an wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 10:23 pm
ya...you have to link your amazon to comixology then you can read what you get on the comixology app. I have done it and my graphic novels and comics come up there to read. I did it through the .com website though i think
I have comixology attached to my cdn Amazon. I wonder if they would sync?
Oct 9, 2013
83 posts
11 upvotes
Peterborough
Super strokey wrote:
Sep 20th, 2017 10:31 pm
I have comixology attached to my cdn Amazon. I wonder if they would sync?
not 100% sure should though...my amazons use both the same email and log in info so I don't think it matters
Aug 24, 2005
675 posts
242 upvotes
Etobicoke
i am having the worst time trying to make the purchase. Keeps telling me to update my country and I keep doing it and entering a US address but everytime it goes back to the same screen "you are trying to make a purchase while out of the country you are registered in. Please change your home country."

I do it and then I get the same error again.