• Dec 5th, 2018 8:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2261 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon] Avion Cardholders $10 Amazon bonus Dec 4 only

Saw this promo on the RBC site. Have no other details (timezone? item eligibility? minimum purchase? number of codes? .ca only or .com too? expiry time?) but I'll be logging on Tuesday at 5:00.

Amazon Holiday Bonus exclusively for Avioners®
On Tuesday, December 4th at 5:00pm, Avioners® can use the promo code* “Avionholiday” and receive a free $10 holiday bonus to put towards gift wrapping, shipping and more, when purchasing on amazon.ca with your RBC® Avion® credit card while quantities last!

EDIT: Now Live. Just used it on a $30 purchase.
Last edited by toronto_slim on Dec 4th, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
26 replies
Aug 23, 2007
143 posts
68 upvotes
London
Thanks! FYI You've got Amazon UK on your post, not CA.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2261 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto
ampersand38 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 9:54 am
Thanks! FYI You've got Amazon UK on your post, not CA.
oops - corrected, thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4356 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
toronto_slim wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 9:47 am
Saw this promo on the RBC site. Have no other details (timezone? item eligibility? minimum purchase? number of codes? .ca only or .com too? expiry time?) but I'll be logging on Tuesday at 5:00.

Amazon Holiday Bonus exclusively for Avioners®
On Tuesday, December 4th at 5:00pm, Avioners® can use the promo code* “Avionholiday” and receive a free $10 holiday bonus to put towards gift wrapping, shipping and more, when purchasing on amazon.ca with your RBC® Avion® credit card while quantities last!
towards gift wrapping, shipping?
Do people really pay for that in amazon?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Sep 7, 2011
133 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:21 am
doesn't sound like a deal to me....
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2261 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:21 am
it's the "and more" that I'm hoping for Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 11, 2010
15 posts
31 upvotes
From Amazon.ca:
This promotional bonus offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the bonus will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. EST December 31, 2018. Unredeemed codes will expire after that time.

*This promotional offer is available only to customers who directly received an email and promotion code from Royal Bank of Canada for a $10.00 CAD bonus promotion.

**The bonus may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.ca, Inc (look for "sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc." or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page) (“Eligible Purchase”), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com.ca, Inc." or "Prime Eligible". The bonus will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the bonus is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges. If any of the products purchased with the bonus are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Bonus cannot be redeemed using an Alexa, Fire, or Kindle device.

Amazon, not Royal Bank of Canada, is the sponsor of this promotional offer and the terms and conditions associated with your Amazon purchase.

(R)Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.

† To be exempt from the annual fee for one year (the “annual fee waiver offer”) and to receive 15,000 RBC Rewards points (or “welcome points”), your application must be received by the date indicated on the communication you received from us for this offer, and it must be approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 welcome points will appear on your first monthly statement. To receive the additional 5,000 RBC Rewards points (“bonus points”) when you spend $1,000 or more within 3 months of account opening your (i) application must be approved by us, (ii) credit card account must be in good standing since your account open date and the bonus points will be credited to your account on the first monthly statement after the spend criteria has been met. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion or Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific‡ Visa Platinum, British Airways‡ Visa Infinite, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred, RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege and RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer is eligible for the RBC® Visa Infinite Avion® card and the RBC® Visa‡ Platinum Avion® card if you are approved for either through this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer and may be amended or withdrawn without notice at any time, even after acceptance by you. For complete terms and conditions that apply to the RBC Rewards Program, please visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2261 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto
Bump - avionholiday is now LIVE! Used it on a $30 order - DK if it works on gift cards
Oct 15, 2015
1 posts
How did you get it to work? Mine is saying that it is invalid for my purchase.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
1824 posts
2027 upvotes
Looks like the code works on all other type of gift cards with minimum 11$ purchase. Another thread is on fire
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Jan 24, 2008
411 posts
22 upvotes
Edmonton
Must be used with "Shipped and sold by Amazon.com,ca" items. It doesn't seem to care if you have an Avion card - it let's me apply the code with a non avion card. Not sure if it will go through though. You can order multiple things, as long as $10+? $11+? is from Amazon.com.ca seller.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3039 posts
2042 upvotes
Ottawa
Any payment method is fine, GC included, once per account it seems
Aug 9, 2018
30 posts
28 upvotes
gumby wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 6:53 pm
Any payment method is fine, GC included, once per account it seems