Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] - Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE - 130USD shipped to US address

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2017 12:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
1887 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] - Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE - 130USD shipped to US address

Note: For those with Amerifriends or a US address to ship to... highly-rated BBQ with over 3,800 reviews.

This one will go fast.

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Road-Pro ... B00GPEKBPE

List Price: $189.99
Price: $100.48 + $29.52 shipping
You Save: $89.51 (47%)
PerfectFlow™ Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
Portable grill sets up in seconds
Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.
20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner

Propane-powered, uses 16.4-oz. cylinders
InstaStart™ Technology for matchless lighting
Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
Accessories sold separately
Removable grease management tray
Two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
Limited 3-year limited warranty
Accessories sold separately Extra Grill, Extra Griddle, Extra Stove, Wheeled Carry Case
Cooking Dimensions: 47 x 19 x 34 in.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2004
4290 posts
1864 upvotes
Vancouver
This isn't sold by Amazon.com it is sold and shipped by 3rd party. Basically like buying off ebay... so why not just buy off ebay probably cheaper.

Also, the seller you've linked to is a new seller with terrible Amazon reviews. They are rated 92% with only 13 ratings.

Pretty much worst deal I've seen posted in here in a long time....... a US deal..... misleading title (not amazon)...... plus it's a NEW 3rd party seller with LOW ratings.

Triple threat.
Mar 10, 2012
211 posts
217 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Red was $154.99 Canadian on Prime day
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
2421 posts
441 upvotes
Quebec
Thx for the effort op, but this deal is not good.
Jan 28, 2007
126 posts
47 upvotes
South-Western, Ontar…
I owned one and they are terrible for BBQing .... Yes it's convenient and compact, but the burners are so close to the grill, that you get terrible hot spots and uneven cooking unless in a pot or pan.
Very hard to clean after use as well ... we stopped using it and ended up giving it away as we couldn't even sell it used ... save your money and buy something better
Jun 13, 2011
530 posts
157 upvotes
Jojo_Madman wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 8:12 am
I owned one and they are terrible for BBQing .... Yes it's convenient and compact, but the burners are so close to the grill, that you get terrible hot spots and uneven cooking unless in a pot or pan.
Very hard to clean after use as well ... we stopped using it and ended up giving it away as we couldn't even sell it used ... save your money and buy something better
This x100

It's way bulkier than taking a stove and regular camp bbq. Burners are way too close to the grill. Terrible to clean.
Apr 2, 2009
11 posts
3 upvotes
vancouver
I got one of these free with Save On More points (https://www.morerewards.ca/catalogue/co ... -lxe-grill). It's definitely not the best grill out there, but it gets the job done, has a good amount of cooking area and is easily portable. I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use, but it's good for the occasional camping trip or picnic. Overall I'm happy with it. Also, I doubt there's any (gas) grill out there that cooks 100% evenly. I spent over $1000 on a "premium" model and it's only marginally better than most $300 models.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Penalty Box
Feb 9, 2003
16015 posts
1546 upvotes
Langley
I'd go for the weber Q deal that there's another thread about.

This is a slick system but it doesn't cook that well. My brother in law spent a bunch of money on this and all the accessories (stand, carrying case, griddle) and he hates it. As mentioned, the burners are far too close to the grill.

The Weber Q has a far deeper fire box so it cooks a lot better.