Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB - Tempered Glass Premium ATX Mid-Tower Case Red Case $159.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2018 2:14 pm
[OP]
Apr 13, 2007
867 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon] Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB - Tempered Glass Premium ATX Mid-Tower Case Red Case $159.99

Shows on CCC as an all time low price. Some corsair crystal cases on sale due to E3.

This case includes the 3 LED fans with RGB controller. Seems like a good deal. The 460X is also on sale, but the 570X is superior due to tempered glass on all sides. Newegg also has the same prices.
7 replies
Dec 25, 2017
30 posts
8 upvotes
Ridgehill, ON
I have this be wary about what radiators can fit inside and also note that it does not come with a PSU shroud as some of Corsair's commercials show. Lots of maintenance to keep it clean but its sexy af
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2011
3136 posts
307 upvotes
Djinni wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 4:31 pm
I have this be wary about what radiators can fit inside and also note that it does not come with a PSU shroud as some of Corsair's commercials show. Lots of maintenance to keep it clean but its sexy af
Yeah I have this case too, the radiator can be a bit tight, and I also hate if you use another pair of SP120 fans on the radiator, it's so far down cause there's not much room at the top (you end up having to tilt your head or look from below to see the fans mounted at the top of the case).

And by a PSU shroud I assume you mean no cover for the cables? Cause there's definitely a cover for the PSU, as there's a Corsair logo that lights up where the PSU is placed, it's just the right side of the case where the cables are sticking out from that has no cover (can annoy cable management people).

Great price though, I think the lowest during Christmas was about 180
Jul 5, 2013
223 posts
78 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have this case as well but in white. Bought it in Aug 2017 for $230 back when it was a newegg exclusive. Beauty case, great airflow and no issues with space as some others have had. Also bought 3 extra sp120 led fans that plug and play into the control modual of the front 3 fans (2more fans up top blowing out and one at rear blowing out, 3 in front suck fresh air in). Also have the corsair h100i v2 CPU cooler that hangs below the two top fans with an additional black fan underneath it blowing as well. Was a little tight to mount the two fans then radiator underneath it but it fits and clears mobo (asus maximum ix hero) and ram (trident z). Just had to put ram in first then carefully pass fan and rad over top. Dream setup and great case for it, no complaints and nice price now. I guess the only odd thing is the psu does have a full cover around it with a white led on the side but the front is exposed but there are two screw holes where a front cover could be mounted. Not a big deal but lame they didn't include the front cover. Just be neat with your cables and its hidden anyway as it's quite deep. Few good YouTube videos on the case.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1219 posts
130 upvotes
London, ON
The only complain I have for this case is the amount of HD bay. Only 2x2.5 and 2x3.5

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)