Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Delta In2ition 4-spray 2in-1 shower wand/head in Chrome - $69.50 USD (reg. $166.25)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2018 11:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2230 posts
2652 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Amazon.com] Delta In2ition 4-spray 2in-1 shower wand/head in Chrome - $69.50 USD (reg. $166.25)

Was in the market for a new shower head/wand and came across this wand/shower head from Delta, selling at Amazon.com for $69.50 (USD) in chrome (reg. $166.25) If you use CBI, crossborderpickups, or have an AmeriFriend this may be of interest to you/ This same model (different finishes) sells between $154-220 CDN. I say this is a warm deal as the reviews are mixed with most complaining about low water pressure but many were able to remove the "restrictors" without any issues to rectify low water pressure issues.
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2230 posts
2652 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Yeah, it's ok, a bit to "chromey" for me my tastes. I just bought this one shipped to AmeriFriend and thought it was a good sale price. I actually would have chosen SS or brushed nickel if it was at the same price.
Last edited by remik on Jan 4th, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4261 posts
681 upvotes
Edmonton
I have this in my shower but have not used it. It does seem a bit finicky but that is with about 1 minute of me just checking it out. Price wise seems solid. Maybe some day I’ll have a shower at home..
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6384 posts
1190 upvotes
I got one of these from Canadian Tire for $50 in mid-December. Works well, but I just wish there was a little more pressure. Also, these are plastic shower heads with a chrome style finish.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Nov 5, 2014
219 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Love the look of this one!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3983 posts
708 upvotes
The various versions of these go on sale regularly at Lowe's, HD but the pressure is terrible on them. While they don't look as fancy the shower heads from Costco are a great deal and has proper pressure.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
2890 posts
269 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote: I got one of these from Canadian Tire for $50 in mid-December. Works well, but I just wish there was a little more pressure. Also, these are plastic shower heads with a chrome style finish.
I got that one from CDN Tire for $30 during BF..
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2230 posts
2652 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
swales wrote: The various versions of these go on sale regularly at Lowe's, HD but the pressure is terrible on them. While they don't look as fancy the shower heads from Costco are a great deal and has proper pressure.
Planning on doing this once mine comes in...

May 24, 2007
463 posts
440 upvotes
Kelowna
I have the more expensive Delta H2O in2ition and love it however the water pressure is a little weak (2.2 gpm I believe). Pulled out the restrictor rubber gasket and it is by far the best shower experience you will find.

The problem is that here in Kelowna we have crazy high water pressure and I literally run out of hot water in 7 minutes with it out whereas I can spend an hour in there with the restrictor. With a family using the shower it’s just not feasible without it.

It is awesome without it so I keep meaning to try to find a slightly thinner rubber gasket that would fit and give me closer to 3 gpm which would be a happy medium. I believe low flow showers all stay under the 2.5 gpm limit so that gives you an idea of the possibilities.