Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] FREE Kindle Edition - Dev Haskell - Private Investigator (18 Book Series)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 2:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7684 posts
9169 upvotes

[Amazon] FREE Kindle Edition - Dev Haskell - Private Investigator (18 Book Series)

https://www.amazon.com/Dev-Haskell-Priv ... B07KM9XP9P

Even though it says "This series is currently not available for purchase.", click on "Buy now with 1-Click" underneath and you can get the entire series.

Typical RFD style... Get first, find out what you just got afterwards... Meaning I have no idea what these are all about, but I hope they are interesting! ;)

***After book 10, you have to click on Show More or Show All to see the rest.
If you are not logged into your account, books 11-18 do not show free, but once logged in, they are all free!
Last edited by IDStorms on Mar 23rd, 2019 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1925 posts
1538 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Solid deal. I got 18 books for the price of 18 clicks.
You forgot to mention that the deal is only for the US version of amazon (dot.com).
But any RFD-er must have a couple of amazon.com accounts by now.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7312 posts
3560 upvotes
North York
Hmm, my Country/Region Settings listed under Manage Your Content and Devices show United States, but am still getting this error:

Please contact us or change your country/region to complete your purchase.
You attempted to purchase an item while in a different country/region than listed on your Amazon account.

Are you traveling outside your country/region?
Please contact customer service in order to continue purchasing Kindle items.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4969 posts
799 upvotes
Montreal
Not all books are $0.00 now.
Phils
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
395 upvotes
Canada
DragonRider wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 1:19 am
Hmm, my Country/Region Settings listed under Manage Your Content and Devices show United States, but am still getting this error:

Please contact us or change your country/region to complete your purchase.
You attempted to purchase an item while in a different country/region than listed on your Amazon account.

Are you traveling outside your country/region?
Please contact customer service in order to continue purchasing Kindle items.
Same here. The funny thing is I logged in, got books 1 - 6 successfully, went to do something else and when I tried to get book 7, I got the same error message. I checked my settings, (it does say United States), but when I turned my Windscribe VPN - New York Empire (free) on, I was able to successfully purchase the rest of the series.

Give that a try, if it doesn't work you can always contact support and say that you're travelling in Canada and live in NY (if you've ever shipped an item to a relative or pickup service).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7684 posts
9169 upvotes
ahoroba wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 9:44 pm
Thanks OP.
Solid deal. I got 18 books for the price of 18 clicks.
You forgot to mention that the deal is only for the US version of amazon (dot.com).
But any RFD-er must have a couple of amazon.com accounts by now.
Sorry, I thought it was obvious because RFD puts "Amazon Canada" as a prefix, versus "Amazon" for USA
(I'm not the one adding the word Amazon to my title, it's RFD, all I do is select which retailer)
G0DKING wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 8:27 am
Amazon.ca; all books free

https://www.amazon.ca/s?i=digital-text& ... ef=sr_pg_2
Funny, my account is the other way around, and I cannot purchase anything on Amazon Canada, so my settings must be set to USA

Phils wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 7:26 am
Not all books are $0.00 now.
I still see $0.00 for all of them... Are you logged into your account?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1925 posts
1538 upvotes
I had the same problem. I had to use a VPN to trick Amazon into thinking that I was located in the USA, and incognito mode on my browser, and then it let me buy the books using my amazon.com (US) account.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4799 posts
685 upvotes
Markham
ahoroba wrote: But any RFD-er must have a couple of amazon.com accounts by now.
Lol:)
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1375 posts
1439 upvotes
Kitchener
downloaded all of them. thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4969 posts
799 upvotes
Montreal
IDStorms,

Yes, I was logged into my account. In fact, I was billed $3.95 US for one of the books as I didn't notice it wasn't free. I immediately returned it. I'll see if VPN or Amazon.ca makes a difference.
Phils
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4969 posts
799 upvotes
Montreal
I managed to pick the gaps in Amazon.ca
Phils