Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

HOT Rockland 3-Piece Polycarbonate Spinner Set, Gray $108.03

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2017 11:39 am
Banned
Sep 30, 2017
1 posts
4 upvotes

[Amazon.com] HOT Rockland 3-Piece Polycarbonate Spinner Set, Gray $108.03

HOT Rockland 3-Piece Polycarbonate Spinner Set, Gray $108.03

Two large front pockets
• Clear skate wheels
• Full lining
• Expandable
• Internal handle

This 3 piece set is made of polycarbonate/abs. Polycarbonate is the same material used to manufacturer bullet proof glass. The major benefits of this material - it is extremely lightweight, it is durable, and protects the contents of your luggage. Eight multi directional spinner wheels rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. This luggage allows you to pack more while avoiding the excess weight surcharges imposed by most airlines. Available in black, red or silver. Multi-directional spinner wheels for easy maneuverability. Modern internal chrome telescoping handle with push button handle. Interior mesh and zip pocket and elastic pocket. 3 year warranty. 28 inch x19 inch x11 inch weight 10.5 lbs 24 inch x17 inch x10.5 inch weights 9 lbs, 20 inchx13 inch x8 inch weighs 7 lbs.

Last edited by auditire on Oct 2nd, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Went for it, at that price, I can't go wrong. Thanks OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
It's also 105.09 now btw
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17118 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
Richfields wrote: Went for it, at that price, I can't go wrong. Thanks OP
i've always wondered why occasionally there is underwear and other personal items rotating on the luggage carousel. This must be why.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
actng wrote: i've always wondered why occasionally there is underwear and other personal items rotating on the luggage carousel. This must be why.
If they're crap I return them, if not, then it's a great buy. We aren't big travellers but having some decent luggage (hopefully) that is also light (meaning more of our stuff can be packed) is a good thing. 4% ebates too, so worst case scenario, I get 8 bucks in cash back :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)