• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 8:54 am
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
55 posts
30 upvotes
Terrace

[Amazon.com] iLife A4S vacuum

The iLife A4S vacuum is going on sale on Christmas day and boxing day. Unfortunately I didn't get anything about what the amount off will be but they have a $50 off coupon right now and I'm hoping that they double up the discount. It will likely be between 15 and 30% judging by the A5S and A9 discounts.

It's a hardwood vacuum primarily, but with a brush and with excellent suction for a brushed robot vacuum. It gets 4.5 stars out of five on amazon. If you have mostly hardwood and a light carpet or two then this would be a good choice. Yes, I'm still a fan of iLife.

7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2003 posts
146 upvotes
Kitchener
I got this for $175 (I think) last year. Pretty decent unit. Very basic but it's better than my old roomba
Sum_guy wrote: but my nipples hurt for the rest of the weekend when we go.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
55 posts
30 upvotes
Terrace
Yes, my friend has almost entirely hardwood and bought a $600 vacuum... he just doesn't get it.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
55 posts
30 upvotes
Terrace
I see that they've increased the coupon to $75 off so this would be about $175. Not too bad for an iLife.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
55 posts
30 upvotes
Terrace
> How is this compared to the eufy 11s?

The video shows that it has a bit lower suction than the eufy on high, but higher suction than the eufy on lower power. Also it has much better battery life than the Eufy with higher suction. I haven't used the Eufy so I can't tell you anything personally.
Aug 1, 2008
103 posts
50 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered one to test after my Deebot R95 died only after 19 months. :(
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1323 posts
715 upvotes
Montréal
I think it's at least a good bot for a first timer. Shows non believers the power of robotic vacuums