Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

*Lightening Deal* DualShock 4 Jet Black Controller - $48.71

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2017 11:06 pm
Dec 16, 2006
392 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] *Lightening Deal* DualShock 4 Jet Black Controller - $48.71

A little over 3 hours to pick on up at this price. For those of you who missed the boxing week deal, this isn't too bad a price
13 replies
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
How is this a lightening deal? Isn't Jet Black even darker than normal black?
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
EverybodyKnows wrote: How is this a lightening deal?
The deal will only last until all quantities are claimed or it will expire after 2 hours. The definition of a lightning deal.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
Jotamide wrote: The deal will only last until all quantities are claimed or it will expire after 2 hours. The definition of a lightning deal.
Do you know the definition of lightening, though?
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Jan 18, 2016
135 posts
171 upvotes
Saint-Romuald, QC
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: Is this Gen 2?
Jet Black, Magma Red, Wave Blue and Glacier White are all Gen 2.

Gen 1's names are just Black, Red, Blue and White.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
What is the Gen 2? And isn't this the same as the standard colour that came with my PS4?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
EverybodyKnows wrote: How is this a lightening deal? Isn't Jet Black even darker than normal black?
Silly - it is lightening your wallet !
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal
jackass_ca wrote: What is the Gen 2? And isn't this the same as the standard colour that came with my PS4?
look closely at the picture. notice the thin light bar on the top of the touchpad
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Bulletwithbatwings wrote: look closely at the picture. notice the thin light bar on the top of the touchpad
I saw that after. So, that's the only difference? I read all kinds of stuff about rubber being bad, etc, my controllers are fine, no tearing, etc... and I game enough, in my opinion
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Feb 11, 2017
2 posts
I think they fixed the peeling rubber. I had a launch one, and both the analog sticks started falling apart. My newer controller (non 2nd gen) was much better, and I assume this one is good too. Pretty good deal though, regular price seems pretty excessive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)