Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener (MYQ-G0301) $30.48USD (lowered price)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2019 3:23 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1269 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
I only needed a sensor for my double garage, since I have a kit already, bought it, $38 CAD shipped. Still cheaper than just buying a sensor in Canada

Thanks op!
Mar 11, 2010
726 posts
119 upvotes
I want to pull the trigger but the reviews are very polarized. Not sure if it's user/installer error, but there seems to be a lot of reviews about reliability being not very good.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3134 posts
1058 upvotes
Vancouver
wow Estimated delivery: Dec. 26, 2019 - Jan. 13, 2020
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1856 posts
314 upvotes
does this only work with Chamberlain or other brands also? I have a Skylink opener in my garage and wondering if I should pull the trigger on this.

It seems it will not operate this opener :(
Dec 15, 2017
447 posts
688 upvotes
Vancouver
Do the MyQ work on roll-up door systems like from Smart Garage (company that bought out Garador Enterprises Inc.)???

EDIT:
Motors are Easy Roller II "GDO-8"
Jun 16, 2019
304 posts
999 upvotes
west as
Nice...$20 USD was a great deal, $18 just a little bit sweeter. Making that 2 for cross border pick up.
Mar 9, 2009
256 posts
53 upvotes
Dang. Tried installing it last night with my 2014 Chamberlain. Having a hard time pairing it. Anyone else have this issue?
Mar 11, 2010
726 posts
119 upvotes
FYI: Although the lightning deal has ended, the price is currently now 19.98 and you can now order a maximum of 2 units. (instead of just 1 with the lightning deal).

I cancelled my lightning deal order from last night so that I could order 2 units in the same order, as I have 2 garage doors. Putting them together in the same order saves on shipping costs vs having 2 separate orders.

The breakdown for the original lightning deal (1 unit) is as follows (in USD):
Total Before Tax: $25.43
Import Fees Deposit: $2.24
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $27.67

The breakdown for 2 units at the current price is (in USD):
Total Before Tax: $49.86
Import Fees Deposit: $4.66
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order $54.52

So I'm basically I'm paying 2x the total of my lightning deal order for 2 units. Seems good to me.
May 14, 2013
507 posts
736 upvotes
RFD
Anyone have issues with this in their garage? After installation, my remotes for my 2 garage doors are not working as well (range is limited, sometimes doesnt work at all).
I re positioned the hub against the back wall (instead of ceiling). It helped a bit, but now one of the sensors isn't detecting door when its closed, still getting intermittent issues with remotes.

I think it's an interference issue, but I can't think of any other good spot to mount it. As I understand, the sensors connect via blue tooth, app via wifi, and garage opener via RF. I have a ring doorbell installed on the other side of the garage wall and I have a Telus Boost in the garage and I don't want to remove either of them. Any suggestions?
Nov 2, 2019
20 posts
32 upvotes
Thanks OP. Just scored on for $42.04 all in. Thats taxes, import fee's and shipping. Its almost $68 CAD in Canada at the retailers its on sale at for $59.99

It looks like it won't be here until mid Jan, but, I can live with that. I have also had great luck with both Amazon USA and CA saying 5-6 weeks, and shipping a week or two later.