Hot Deals

[Amazon.com] Osprey Porter 46 Gear Hauler Duffel - Black

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 2:01 pm
Jun 27, 2004
852 posts
37 upvotes
Kitchener
Used this bag on a WOW airlines flying through Iceland to Amsterdam (see the WOW thread) ; if it's not full, it fits in the sizer (I measured the bag and the back portion was 1 inch longer than the sizer, but I was able to bend it in because it wasn't completely full). At the time WOW was making everyone size their bags and handing out lots of surcharges. Note that if you get a tag on your bag indicating it was already sized, you may get away with stuffing a bit more in it and avoiding the sizer on your next leg, or return flight. A bit YMMV, but worked for me.
Aug 13, 2011
380 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
ughhh I've been eyeing this for my upcoming trip. Too bad it doesn't ship to canada
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5546 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
brendonp wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 12:00 pm
Used this bag on a WOW airlines flying through Iceland to Amsterdam (see the WOW thread) ; if it's not full, it fits in the sizer (I measured the bag and the back portion was 1 inch longer than the sizer, but I was able to bend it in because it wasn't completely full). At the time WOW was making everyone size their bags and handing out lots of surcharges. Note that if you get a tag on your bag indicating it was already sized, you may get away with stuffing a bit more in it and avoiding the sizer on your next leg, or return flight. A bit YMMV, but worked for me.
Good info, thanks.
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.