Shopping Discussion

[Amazon.com] Party Pooper - $2.49+shipping (Possible price error?)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2012 11:48 am
Tags:
None

Poll: How many are you going to buy?

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2339 posts
1044 upvotes

[Amazon.com] Party Pooper - $2.49+shipping (Possible price error?)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 20?ie=UTF8

The first review is pure gold

[QUOTE]Working life is hectic. If your job is like mine, there's barely time to catch a breath before yet another traffic jam or staff meeting or disciplinary hearing sucks it right back out of you. Sometimes all you want is a quiet moment alone, to reflect. To regroup. To sob quietly into your hands and wonder where it all went so wrong.
Needless to say, I spend a lot of time in the john.
Problem is, I'm not the only one. Maybe it's the recession -- or maybe it's the new 'Burrito Blowout' special in the cafeteria -- but lately the back stall in the mens' room has been more popular than the water cooler by the hot receptionist's desk. Every time I need a 'time out', there's some guy already back there. And probably pooping. I needed some way to keep the other guys away from my 'thinking chair'.
Few things would make me do a bathroom about-face faster than a piece of poo lounging on the rim of the 'pool', rather than in it. I bought a six-pack of these, to ensure my 'fortress of solitude' would remain undisturbed for the long haul.
I positioned one on the side of the bowl to shoo away the intraoffice interlopers. It wasn't outrageously realistic, but that seemed okay -- the last thing I'd do if I saw something large and brown on the toilet seat is dive in for a closer look. That's just not a situation where you ask probing questions like 'Poop or Dupe?', 'Scat or Nat?', or 'Cosby, Spills, Ash or Dung?' You see brown on the chair; you run away from there. That's the rule.
Or so I thought. Evidently, some joker is more eagle-eyed -- or desperate -- than I am. I tried every morning for a full week dropping plastic poop on the deck, but by mid-afternoon each day the deck was clear -- and the stall was 'occupado' most of the time. When I finally managed to sneak in for a break, I found the perp had fashioned a sort of hanging 'poop mobile' from the missing products. It doesn't seem to deter any of the people I was trying to keep out -- but we've had some real trouble keeping a janitor on the floor since then. Poor guys aren't expecting THAT on their first night on the job.[/QUOTE]
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3847 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
this is RFD, you think if people had a need for fake poop they wouldn't use what comes naturally free?
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6946 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
nellium wrote: this is RFD, you think if people had a need for fake poop they wouldn't use what comes naturally free?
read my mind. if you're going to prank someone, don't do it half-assed :P
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
nellium wrote: this is rfd, you think if people had a need for fake poop they wouldn't use what comes naturally free?
lol
Blanka
Mar 15, 2009
680 posts
246 upvotes
Ontario
This is the crappiest deal of the year 2012. Buy buy.