Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.com PCDD] Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $19.99 *Steam/UPlay

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2014 2:37 pm
Tags:
None
15 replies
May 1, 2011
267 posts
71 upvotes
finally, the wait is over for assassin's creed to drop to $20 :D thanks tommy
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Buy now, think later! :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
canadiantofu wrote: How do you get around the US billing?
International Buyers: Use a US Billing Address for purchases, nothing else is required. Make a new account, when you sign up, just use a US state and zip code and you are done! You wont be able to buy anything that requires shipping. But you will be able to purchase digital download games from Amazon and anything else that's digital.

Note: Sales tax depends on your address/State. Some states do not charge. Google is your friend. And Yes, you can use your Canadian CC with a US address.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
MTommy79 wrote: Sales tax depends on your address/State. Some states do not charge. Google is your friend.
I use Delaware (tax-free). I live at a library. :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1250 upvotes
Akaz1976 wrote: How we do these games play on PC without xbox controller using traditional kb/mouse combo? how are the compatibility/bug issue?
No idea, but you can use your Xbox 360 controller on your PC for that game if you want.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1272 posts
1017 upvotes
Akaz1976 wrote: How we do these games play on PC without xbox controller using traditional kb/mouse combo? how are the compatibility/bug issue?
For any assassin's creed game, I highly recommend using a 360 controller. It feels unnatural and stupid to play it with a keyboard.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
craeyon wrote: For any assassin's creed game, I highly recommend using a 360 controller. It feels unnatural and stupid to play it with a keyboard.
You mean you turn with that slow as stick. And can't do perfect 180 degree (6 o clock) checks at a blink of an eye. Have fun with that.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1272 posts
1017 upvotes
grayhal wrote: .....Have fun with that.
I DID and that's why I am recommending it.
Oct 23, 2012
102 posts
65 upvotes
Mississauga
I have this on my PC and have tried both controls, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with using an xbox controller for this game, if not to enjoy the beautiful graphics on a big screen. It's not a twitch game that requires accuracy of M/KB, but playing with a M/KB isn't that horrible either.
Oct 25, 2004
594 posts
101 upvotes
yeah kb/m isnt always the best way to play a game. 360 controller is 10 times easier/better to use. I played like 3 Assassins creed game on my pc, first one kbm, then switched to controller for the rest. controller is a lot better
stanislavspon wrote: There are certain extraterrestrial races who look upon us the way we look upon animals. Though such view is not held widely throughout the universe some extraterrestrial races view us to be a barbaric race. I would have to agree with them. Moreover planet earth is being quarantined and monitored specifically since we detonated the atomic bomb. Many extraterrestrial races are excited to see us evolve so we can join our galactic family of light.