Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] SOLOD EXE735-3U2 Executive Backpack for Laptops upto 15.6-Inches, Brown $32.33(original $82.57)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 4:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3114 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon] SOLOD EXE735-3U2 Executive Backpack for Laptops upto 15.6-Inches, Brown $32.33(original $82.57)

I'm a Backpack lover, this is a really good looking Backpack. For this price you can't go wrong. Some review said the zipper is poor. The sale price is 50% off, but when you checkout , you have $10 off promotion. My Costco one is broken a lot. It's a good time to get a new one. Cheers.
Images
  • bag.png
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
5788 posts
583 upvotes
anyone else think that it is good looking?
I am old school and don't know the trend these days.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3114 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
Lol, I found it looks like Tumi, Don't forget to get 2% ebates please.
Jan 7, 2011
640 posts
178 upvotes
Backpacks make you look like an idiot downtown going to work, get a proper messenger bag or briefcase; "executive" sure
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
Apr 14, 2017
81 posts
61 upvotes
Brea wrote:
Aug 20th, 2017 9:32 pm
Backpacks make you look like an idiot downtown going to work, get a proper messenger bag or briefcase; "executive" sure
Not everyone's work requires a business suit. If you ignore the "executive" part, it's still a nice-looking bag.
Oct 8, 2009
660 posts
190 upvotes
Kitchener
Went all the way to check out and didn't see the extra 10$ off.

Dead?
Dec 12, 2014
770 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sonyHdr12 wrote:
Aug 20th, 2017 9:03 pm
I'm a Backpack lover, this is a really good looking Backpack. For this price you can't go wrong. Some review said the zipper is poor. The sale price is 50% off, but when you checkout , you have $10 off promotion. My Costco one is broken a lot. It's a good time to get a new one. Cheers.
Which Costco one do you have that is broken?

I bought the Swiss Army laptop backpack from Costco last September, on the left shoulder strap the stitching has ripped in the middle and one of the straps ripped off.

If it's a known quality issue, then I'm going to try to return it. My last laptop backpack was a decent Targus that lasted me 9 years of daily use + trips to 3 continents, so was surprised when the Costco one rips under a year of mild weekend use
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3114 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
blackston3 wrote: Which Costco one do you have that is broken?

I bought the Swiss Army laptop backpack from Costco last September, on the left shoulder strap the stitching has ripped in the middle and one of the straps ripped off.

If it's a known quality issue, then I'm going to try to return it. My last laptop backpack was a decent Targus that lasted me 9 years of daily use trips to 3 continents, so was surprised when the Costco one rips under a year of mild weekend use
I have the same swiss army from 3 years ago. before this I have a targus one too which is still sale for $100 , it's life warranty, Targums support said if I pay $15 shipping, they can exchange one for me. I don't want to pay shipping lol, so get Costco one.
May 17, 2009
329 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
keyser-soze wrote:
Aug 20th, 2017 10:28 pm
Went all the way to check out and didn't see the extra 10$ off.

Dead?
+1
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1039 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Seconding the poor quality of the Costco Swiss Army backpack. I put it over my shoulders for about 5 minutes per day 5 days a week and within 1 year the stitching ripped on the backpack near the centre (not even on the shoulders).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3114 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
Teletran wrote: Seconding the poor quality of the Costco Swiss Army backpack. I put it over my shoulders for about 5 minutes per day 5 days a week and within 1 year the stitching ripped on the backpack near the centre (not even on the shoulders).
Mine is the whole bottom plastic has ripped, it looks terrible.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
3114 posts
421 upvotes
Ottawa
it's weired, I lost my package from Canada post, and I chatted with Amazon, they send me another one. This is the first I lost package fro CP, the tracking said: 9:56 out for deliver, and 9:57 delivered to my front door, that's insane, I was at home that time, and there is no way to take 1 minute to deliver to my door, CP is far away from my house.