Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Super Lucky's Tale: Standard Edition - Xbox One/Windows 10 Digital Code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 11:56 am
Oct 7, 2004
762 posts
63 upvotes
Where the deals are

[Amazon.com] Super Lucky's Tale: Standard Edition - Xbox One/Windows 10 Digital Code

Super Lucky's Tale for $19.99 USD, make sure to "Buy Digital" and the code is redeemable for Xbox One and/or Windows 10 for all Canadian Accounts.

FYI: This is also currently on sale at bestbuy.ca for $29.99 CAD for physical copy (Xbox Only) if that's your thing.
5 replies
Jun 23, 2011
187 posts
62 upvotes
If only the game wasn't awful.

I wouldn't pay more than $10 for this game which will end up being free with Gold within a year I bet.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1069 posts
2119 upvotes
spyd4r wrote: Super Lucky's Tale for $19.99 USD, make sure to "Buy Digital" and the code is redeemable for Xbox One and/or Windows 10 for all Canadian Accounts.

FYI: This is also currently on sale at bestbuy.ca for $29.99 CAD for physical copy (Xbox Only) if that's your thing.
Had it in my cart on Amazon.ca at $30 and held off because i was sour that it was so much cheaper in the US. THANK YOU OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1069 posts
2119 upvotes
Hold on do i need to change my address and stuff?
Oct 7, 2004
762 posts
63 upvotes
Where the deals are
RedSwagDeals wrote: Hold on do i need to change my address and stuff?
I didn't

I used my CAD billing address, no need for shipping address as it's digital download... I was charged a small tax, not sure what state they based it on.

Total Before Tax: $19.99
Estimated Tax: $1.20
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
I smell that this game is going to be part of games for gold in the next year or so. IF you can hold it, I'd wait.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)