Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

US / Amerifriend Only - Sonos Play 5 $399.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2017 7:40 am
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town

US / Amerifriend Only - Sonos Play 5 $399.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
October 10, 2017
Retailer:
Amazon.com
Note that this is for US shipping or those with Amerifriends. Does not ship to Canada on it's own

Amazon.com is selling their Sonos Play 5 speaker for $499 minus $100 using coupon code SONOSPLAY5. They also have the Play 1 (not the newly released voice assistant enabled model) for $200 minus $60 using coupon code SONOSPLAY1.

The Play 5 converts to $500 CAD and the Play 1 converts to $175 CAD, not including taxes/shipping.

Other US retailers don't seem to be matching this yet, so it's an Amazon.com only promo for now.
9 replies
Jun 19, 2006
595 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
Cannot find the Play 1 speaker without voice assistant. OP - Can you please link?
Nov 27, 2014
239 posts
203 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just tried to add the promo code SONOSPLAY5 (for shipping to a US address) and it says "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase"... Too bad.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
donvaz wrote: Cannot find the Play 1 speaker without voice assistant. OP - Can you please link?
It defaults to a third party fulfilled by Amazon vendor. Select "others sellers on Amazon" on the right side of the screen (scroll down), and select the one that's sold by Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-PLAY-Compa ... nos+play+1
Nov 27, 2014
239 posts
203 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just tried again, same thing.... And I saw all the websites showing it. Weird.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Code for the Play 5 worked OK for me.
Mar 28, 2016
85 posts
85 upvotes
I just received an email back from Amazon support. It turns out that it was a targeted promotion, you had to be on that email list for it to work. Not sure what groups got targeted. This deal is all over the web, so it looks like a large group, but for a lot of people it doesn't work.

If there is anyone that it does work for, but doesn't want to purchase it, please let me know! Thanks :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)