Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

[US] Kasa Exclusive Code for Amazon Echo Dot on Amazon.com - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2018 8:24 pm
Nov 19, 2011
204 posts
81 upvotes
London
Tumdace wrote: Whats the best service for cross border pickups?
I use CanAm Parcel Pickup in Port Huron. I've used them for years now and they handle all sizes of parcels. They send you an email when your parcel arrives. The family run business handles car import and transportation functions as well. They are just across the bridge by a couple of kilometers. They charge $ 3.00/US per parcel and have a nominal storage charge for parcels left longer than one month. I have left parcels for two months and never yet have been charged the extra fee. Nice people.

https://canamparcel.com/
Dec 11, 2009
465 posts
417 upvotes
New Westminster
nanyte wrote: here's mine: YPSR-KZ636B-MXGGE6
Thank You. I used your code :)
Sep 19, 2012
626 posts
353 upvotes
Kitchener
morganplus8 wrote: I use CanAm Parcel Pickup in Port Huron. I've used them for years now and they handle all sizes of parcels. They send you an email when your parcel arrives. The family run business handles car import and transportation functions as well. They are just across the bridge by a couple of kilometers. They charge $ 3.00/US per parcel and have a nominal storage charge for parcels left longer than one month. I have left parcels for two months and never yet have been charged the extra fee. Nice people.

https://canamparcel.com/
Ya I'm not sure that driving 5 hours (2.5 hours each way) to pick up a $30 parcel is worth it to me.

Any places that will also ship the product to you after it reaches Canada for cheap?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3978 posts
4234 upvotes
Tumdace wrote: Ya I'm not sure that driving 5 hours (2.5 hours each way) to pick up a $30 parcel is worth it to me.

Any places that will also ship the product to you after it reaches Canada for cheap?
mymallbox.com
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Tumdace wrote: Ya I'm not sure that driving 5 hours (2.5 hours each way) to pick up a $30 parcel is worth it to me.

https://www.mymallbox.com/
I used them to re-ship 3 Echo dots. It cost $13.81, but I had $15 in free signup bonus money.
Sep 19, 2012
626 posts
353 upvotes
Kitchener
GT!! wrote: https://www.mymallbox.com/
I used them to re-ship 3 Echo dots. It cost $13.81, but I had $15 in free signup bonus money.
You didn't suffer any duties/taxes?

Also the calculations on their website is showing me the cheapest is around $20 for one package.
Nov 19, 2011
204 posts
81 upvotes
London

"mymailbox.com has been mentioned here.

You must be well East of Kitchener then? I'm South/East of London and one hour from Sarnia and one hour from anywhere in Kitchener. I wait to pickup several parcels at once, have lunch/dinner with my wife and the savings in a fuel fill-up make up for the cost of my drive many times over. Not to mention the cost of food is so cheap and they let me bring back 15 beers duty free each time. I have no problem driving that distance. Best of luck.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Tumdace wrote: You didn't suffer any duties/taxes?

Also the calculations on their website is showing me the cheapest is around $20 for one package.
It arrived with no duties or taxes owing :).
I know that was my price as I looked it up before posting.
Here is what it says in my account:
Merchant : Amazon
OrderNumber : N/A
Received : 12.11.2017 Weight : 2.00 lbs
Dimensions : 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00

I'm not sure why the dimensions are that size, but even if I plug in 5x5x5 I still get $13.81 to ship to me in Montreal by USPS Airmail-Non-Tracking.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Tumdace wrote: I have several Kasa (TP-Link) smart switches and haven't received any email yet.

Planning to go to the US at the end of April so this would be perfect.

Will a US Echo Dot work together with a Canadian bought full Echo?
yes
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
morganplus8 wrote: "mymailbox.com has been mentioned here.

You must be well East of Kitchener then? I'm South/East of London and one hour from Sarnia and one hour from anywhere in Kitchener. I wait to pickup several parcels at once, have lunch/dinner with my wife and the savings in a fuel fill-up make up for the cost of my drive many times over. Not to mention the cost of food is so cheap and they let me bring back 15 beers duty free each time. I have no problem driving that distance. Best of luck.
For a day trip a 15 pack no duty?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Nov 19, 2011
204 posts
81 upvotes
London
blazed16 wrote: For a day trip a 15 pack no duty?
That's correct. We cross the border at 9:00 AM and return by 7:00 PM and as long as I'm the only one with 12 - 15 beers it always works. If my wife did the same we would be in for duty charges. I was told that they won't do the paperwork for that number of beers so we have been doing this for years now. We also have Nexus but we cross like everyone else when I bring beer home. We'll be doing this again later this month when I pickup my new Echo Dot. Because it has worked for 20 plus trips, if I had to pay once or twice it doesn't matter to me now. GL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)