Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

YETI Colster - Drink Koozie $26.24

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2020 7:25 pm
Tags:
Jan 18, 2011
384 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] YETI Colster - Drink Koozie $26.24

Like cold beer or other 355ml canned beverages?

This Yeti Colster is normally $35 - on sale via Amazon
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 5th, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2016
1185 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto
That’s one expensive drink holder. Love the Yeti travel mugs though.

For $25 bucks, I’ll take a 6-pack and a bag of ice any day.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Many cheaper alternatives that do just as well, at least without a noticeable difference. We got 4 of the "pure" brand locally for under 30 bucks, so I think you're paying most of the difference for the name on the side.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Apr 1, 2015
411 posts
192 upvotes
Oakville
guess there's a reason why sporting life sells this stuff and places it nearby the canada goose and moose knuckle jackets

home hardware usually has it on sale for around this price, + the mugs, coolers, etc.
Last edited by MattSF on Feb 5th, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
I have one of these from thermos which is much thinner and doesn't have the screw top,brought from Amazon for around $12. I also have one identical to the yeti, possibly Baffin brand (?) and the screw top gets in the way of drinking. I still use it but without the top. Not sure if the same thing applies to the yeti but I prefer the thermos out of the 2.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
Doesnt fit my tall cans...guess ill stick with my dollarstore neoprene ones, better for camping anyways, packable and lighter
Jan 18, 2011
384 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote: Many cheaper alternatives that do just as well, at least without a noticeable difference. We got 4 of the "pure" brand locally for under 30 bucks, so I think you're paying most of the difference for the name on the side.
Pure brand eh - never heard of that one - sounds like a nice alternative!

I had another cheaper brand one where the lid broke, ended up going with the Yeti in the end and have been satisfied since. Not cheap certainly, but has held up beautifully.
Jan 18, 2011
384 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
I was on vacation (30 degrees outside) and threw my Yeti (with a beer sealed inside) into my backpack. A couple hours later when I cracked it at the beach it was super cold and refreshing.
That's the kind of use case for this type of product.
Or at a cottage or whatever
Nov 12, 2012
781 posts
514 upvotes
Calgary
I bought one last year with a friends and family discount, used it through the summer. It keeps the last sip of my beer nearly as cold as the first. Nice to have for those hot days on the deck when cooking on the bbq, or working in the yard.
Feb 11, 2015
78 posts
93 upvotes
Alberta
I bought one of these and I love it!! The hardest thing to get used to was having cold beer 2 hours after its been open. I've been known to get involved in home projects and forget my beverages.... this makes that fact much easier to live with.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2612 upvotes
Thanks OP, will give it a shot at this price, might be good for hockey tourneys coming up...