• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 10:04 am
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes

Amazon delivery driver

Not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, but today i had a delivery scheduled by amazon , i got the delivery notification by email and by the time i checked my security camera i noticed the delivery guy was acting a little bit shady checking around, seconds on he enters in my Tempo spends some time then he leaves in a rush, once i reached home i have found that the guy actually urinated inside the car shelter and there is a huge urine smudge on the snow inside on my parking, a video of the whole thing below. now i am not sure how to act! its absolutely disgusting i tried contacting Amazon and they offer me a 5$ card which i refused as i want this cleaned and they said they can't do anything more. so any suggestions?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f0xn6O ... hBcmM/view
104 replies
Dec 8, 2009
285 posts
234 upvotes
This sounds like something you need to bypass the regular customer service reps. Definitely don't use chat.

Try emailing jeff@amazon.com. That way you'll get a higher up to deal with you.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
TempletonPeck wrote: This sounds like something you need to bypass the regular customer service reps. Definitely don't use chat.

Try emailing jeff@amazon.com. That way you'll get a higher up to deal with you.
is that really Jeff Bezos email? well why not lets give it a try, Thanks!
Dec 8, 2009
285 posts
234 upvotes
MohamedA493 wrote: is that really Jeff Bezos email? well why not lets give it a try, Thanks!
Yes it is. It's highly unlikely you'll get a response from Jeff Bezos himself, but someone from higher up in the company will.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1104 posts
1419 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but at the 1:15 mark, the guy seems to be bowing 3 times for respect?
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3801 posts
1826 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

--

Even worse, he parked on the wrong side of the road!
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: Maybe I'm reading too much into this but at the 1:15 mark, the guy seems to be bowing 3 times for respect?
I know!! i am not sure what exactly he was doing, it seems he was blessing the car shelter or something. i guess i could officially transform it into a public toilet now.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
b0ne wrote: When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

--

Even worse, he parked on the wrong side of the road!
Not surprising, even Canada Post does the same, funny enough there is school just on the corner of the street yet, no one seems to care how they park
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6378 posts
1967 upvotes
GTA
You have to admit....that car shelter looks like an outhouse.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
Zamboni wrote: You have to admit....that car shelter looks like an outhouse.
i will leave a couple of magazines inside for next time
Mar 4, 2006
99 posts
125 upvotes
I bet if you posted it to social media like twitter or facebook and tagging amazon you'd get a better response.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
2891 posts
1487 upvotes
Edmonton
MohamedA493 wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, but today i had a delivery scheduled by amazon , i got the delivery notification by email and by the time i checked my security camera i noticed the delivery guy was acting a little bit shady checking around, seconds on he enters in my Tempo spends some time then he leaves in a rush, once i reached home i have found that the guy actually urinated inside the car shelter and there is a huge urine smudge on the snow inside on my parking, a video of the whole thing below. now i am not sure how to act! its absolutely disgusting i tried contacting Amazon and they offer me a 5$ card which i refused as i want this cleaned and they said they can't do anything more. so any suggestions?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f0xn6O ... hBcmM/view
Seriously, don't bother Jeff. This has really nothing to do with Amazon. Amazon doesn't have its own drivers. Your tracking information would have the name of the delivery outfit. Contact them.

Also, have some compassion. Maybe the guy has a medical condition, maybe he was at the breaking point, maybe with the bowing, he was trying to suppress the urge. Don't be a baby, it's an outdoor car shelter. Grab a hose and wash it down. You were offered a $5 gift card for your troubles.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
starchoice wrote: Seriously, don't bother Jeff. This has really nothing to do with Amazon. Amazon doesn't have its own drivers. Your tracking information would have the name of the delivery outfit. Contact them.

Also, have some compassion. Maybe the guy has a medical condition, maybe he was at the breaking point, maybe with the bowing, he was trying to suppress the urge. Don't be a baby, it's an outdoor car shelter. Grab a hose and wash it down. You were offered a $5 gift card for your troubles.
Seriously, nothing to do with Amazon? who exactly contracted the delivery service? and speaking of being compassion, i did not report this to authorities, even though its subject to fines by law. what about i offer you the amazon five bucks so you come and (water it down) or better i offer you 10 buck and i would piss at your door step?
[OP]
Aug 31, 2017
74 posts
112 upvotes
qpoqpo wrote: I bet if you posted it to social media like twitter or facebook and tagging amazon you'd get a better response.
i do not want to make a big deal out of it as its not in my intention to set harm on the guy
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
2891 posts
1487 upvotes
Edmonton
MohamedA493 wrote: Seriously, nothing to do with Amazon? who exactly contracted the delivery service? and speaking of being compassion, i did not report this to authorities, even though its subject to fines by law. what about i offer you the amazon five bucks so you come and (water it down) or better i offer you 10 buck and i would piss at your door step?
I’ll take either option or both if you give me the $15.

Obviously, you have no clue how business works. Amazon does not assume liability for its independent contractors.