• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2018 10:05 am
[OP]
Apr 1, 2016
37 posts

Amazon FBA Sellers Mastermind?

Are there any experienced Amazon sellers interested it setting up a private group where we help and coach each other. I am talking about something small (5 or so people) and free of course, just a group of sellers helping each other.

Say over 10K per month gross in sales to participate?

Thoughts? Any interest?
12 replies
Penalty Box
Apr 6, 2017
93 posts
199 upvotes
sure im in toronto - 150k last 12 months
being a mod must be 1 of the worst feelings ever
you come on rfd and half this place is filled with lowest dregs of society and my taxes go to them to keep them alive
mods have power on the internet meanwhile most of them are the lowest members in society
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1588 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
I've been thinking about getting into FBA, listening to podcasts and reading a lot. But haven't jumped in yet. I would like to join
Jun 25, 2011
322 posts
109 upvotes
Alberta
Thinking about it too. Include me if you still need one more person.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
7265 posts
3098 upvotes
Toronto
u guys all make $10k+ revenue on Amazon?
Apr 6, 2017
147 posts
121 upvotes
I would be interested if it is the right mix of people. We are doing about 70k a month.
Oct 24, 2004
641 posts
100 upvotes
I’m interested as well if there’s still room.
Penalty Box
Apr 6, 2017
93 posts
199 upvotes
pls no newbie who are thinking about doing fba
being a mod must be 1 of the worst feelings ever
you come on rfd and half this place is filled with lowest dregs of society and my taxes go to them to keep them alive
mods have power on the internet meanwhile most of them are the lowest members in society
Apr 6, 2017
147 posts
121 upvotes
updoot wrote:
May 17th, 2018 12:48 pm
pls no newbie who are thinking about doing fba
Thats coming from someone with Newbie in their title. updoot - Newbie
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2001
14972 posts
5250 upvotes
Would anyone really want to share their "trade secrets" on how they have built their success when it is very easy to replicate (as most people do not sell unique items)? This seems like a seriously bad business idea for something like Amazon where anyone, anywhere can compete with you.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2016
37 posts
It’s not about sharing what we are selling, it’s about sharing launch, review, etc strategies.

Not sure if you’ve ever been in a mastermind but they can be quite valuable. For those of you who are interested I’ll be in touch in the next few days.
May 4, 2012
246 posts
32 upvotes
Mississauga
OP - have you not found the Amazon FBA Facebook groups to be beneficial? I'm wondering, cause there are several Amazon FBA Facebook groups, headed by the various Amazon FBA gurus, and I was under the impression that the members were all sharing info and coaching each other along. Is this not the case?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)