Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon] Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Size 4 and 5 -- 33,87$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2015 5:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4417 posts
11411 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon] Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Size 4 and 5 -- 33,87$

Deal Link:
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1651 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
I have used Huggies for many times and had many disappointments because it leaks ...for my children. Pampers is the best.
However I am going to give a try this one since this is a new Huggie "product" for me.
Mar 26, 2005
631 posts
397 upvotes
More than $0.20/diaper is still not a great deal. Thanks for posting though.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4417 posts
11411 upvotes
Quebec
tmx wrote: More than $0.20/diaper is still not a great deal. Thanks for posting though.
Less than 0,20$ for Size 4 or 5.... Impossible!
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Jan 12, 2015
149 posts
173 upvotes
Dundas, ON
What I did with Amazon.ca I subscribed to the Amazon Family 30-day trial ( https://www.amazon.ca/gp/family/signup? ... mily_pa_EN ), ordered two packages a month (20% off), after the first packages got delivered I changed the receiving date for the next month two weeks closer, got another packages shipped and canceled the trial. This way I got diapers that were already on sale +20% off to build a 6 months stock. We found that Little Movers (for nighttime) and Slip-on (daytime) work well with our active son.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4290 posts
2082 upvotes
BC
Costco had better sale last week
Mar 26, 2005
631 posts
397 upvotes
isrdum wrote: Less than 0,20$ for Size 4 or 5.... Impossible!
I'm not sure about Huggies pricing, but I assume that the price per diaper is about the same as Pampers? Sorry, I'm seeing now that I'm not really contributing to this thread. I'm just shocked how much diapers are starting to cost!

I'm trying to think of the pack size I bought a couple months ago but checking on the walmart website...did they totally shrink the boxes?! I swear they used to have more diapers per pack! I used to price match Loblaws at Walmart (maybe ~$30-$31) for the giant pack which I swear used to be at least 150 diapers, and then I would stick on an extra $1-2 coupon from the P&G insert.

Hoping that potty training will be successful soon. The longer we wait the more money we spend...
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP, price is decent considering it's kind of a mix of regular diaper & pull up. Good for on the go changes when you don't necessarily have somewhere clean to lay your kid down. Ordered a box of size 4.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP,the price is good ,but I hate this Slip-on diapers,I bought it for my son a year ago and I'm not gonna buy it ever again.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal
immortal_kssss wrote: Thanks OP,the price is good ,but I hate this Slip-on diapers,I bought it for my son a year ago and I'm not gonna buy it ever again.
what's the big difference between these slip ons and regular pull ups? What was your major issue with them?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
brownie85 wrote: what's the big difference between these slip ons and regular pull ups? What was your major issue with them?
Sorry I talked out of my anger when I remembered the struggle time with this diaper.
I bought it when it was on clearance at my local SDM,as far as I remember it was size 2, it was a hassle to change this diaper for infants especially when the old diaper is messy and full of poop ,it leaked many times way more than the regular diaper,honestly it's so ***** that Huggies manufactured it in sizes smaller than 4,when the children don't walk yet and their movement still minimal.
So for size 4 and 5 you might have a different experience than mine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqZ9zMte2E
Nov 15, 2005
170 posts
98 upvotes
Thanks op!
FWIW, Walmart is having the same price right now and ebates for walmart is 4% vs Amazon's 2%.

I've had great experience w/ these for my kid. We started using it in size 4. It's great for on the go diaper change for #1's since the kid can be standing up while you do the diaper change.

For those that says it leaks, make sure you pull the side of the diaper out from the groin area after you put it on or else it can leak.

For poopy diapers, the diaper can open on the side so it's no different than a normal diaper for that scenario.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal
immortal_kssss wrote: Sorry I talked out of my anger when I remembered the struggle time with this diaper.
I bought it when it was on clearance at my local SDM,as far as I remember it was size 2, it was a hassle to change this diaper for infants especially when the old diaper is messy and full of poop ,it leaked many times way more than the regular diaper,honestly it's so ***** that Huggies manufactured it in sizes smaller than 4,when the children don't walk yet and their movement still minimal.
So for size 4 and 5 you might have a different experience than mine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqZ9zMte2E
No worries, thanks for the additional info!
Nov 19, 2012
505 posts
370 upvotes
AncasterRD wrote: What I did with Amazon.ca I subscribed to the Amazon Family 30-day trial ( https://www.amazon.ca/gp/family/signup? ... mily_pa_EN ), ordered two packages a month (20% off), after the first packages got delivered I changed the receiving date for the next month two weeks closer, got another packages shipped and canceled the trial. This way I got diapers that were already on sale +20% off to build a 6 months stock. We found that Little Movers (for nighttime) and Slip-on (daytime) work well with our active son.
I did the same. Another great RFD moment.