Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Non-Slip Premium SF Coated

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2016 10:51 pm
Mar 27, 2013
691 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Non-Slip Premium SF Coated

Amazon has iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Exact-Fit] Non-Slip [Thin Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium SF Coated Non Slip Surface with Excellent Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Smooth Black for $12.99 (70% off)
Pretty good looking case with solid reviews

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00JH87ZSQ/

This case should also fit iphone 6s.
40 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
Great case, wish they had it for the m8
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
2098 posts
1968 upvotes
For anyone thinking about this case, I bought it when the iPhone 6 first came out and I love It.
Highly recommend.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Why do they make the top and bottom part exposed?
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1298 posts
432 upvotes
Very slippery case that provides no real protection for your phone. Buy this or save yourself some time and take a hammer to your screen.
Jun 12, 2010
695 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
McLaren__F1 wrote: Why do they make the top and bottom part exposed?
just noticed that too. not sure I want to have a case that exposes the phone like that
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2034 posts
930 upvotes
Calgary
McLaren__F1 wrote: Why do they make the top and bottom part exposed?
Says right on the pics to make sure you can use thicker cables.
I have a Spigen with no exposed base and can't use it with my Audio Technica headphones.
Always have to take the case off.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Spigen cases are awesome. Their higher-end ones use TPU Rubber instead of the crap Otterbox uses so it actually feels solid and doesn't deform.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Isn't that the regular price? Spigen cases' MSRP is grossly inflated.

Having said that, it's a fine case, although I personally prefer the clear version for a couple extra bucks. Its surface is definitely tacky, too, unlike the Nexus 6P version.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2010
2046 posts
1661 upvotes
It's a garbage case. It's good if don't plan to take it off to clean the lint stuck on sides of the phone. It is tight so hard to take it off. Because of this case I had to replace my iPhone 6 .4 times under warranty. When ever I tried taking it off . It damaged the bottom right corner of the screen. Screen started making ticking noise as that part of screen got loose. Do yourself a favour and buy actual apple cover. Spending $50 on a almost $1000 phone is worth the investment.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Apple doesn't warranty damage caused by "use with another product" though?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
get a Magpul and be done with the endless search for the perfect case....
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
superbundance wrote: Very slippery case that provides no real protection for your phone. Buy this or save yourself some time and take a hammer to your screen.
This is not a slippery case. The black has a non slip material that is quite grippy. It's different if you opt for the other colours. Only the black comes with the rubbery grippy feel material. This is my everyday go to case as it gives me good protection against scratches and light bumps. It's by all means not going to protect your phone from drops. No thin case will give you that protection. This case will give you some protection and added grip when you're holding or using the phone.

I believe at the time when the iPhone 6s got released this case was $9.99. I picked one up in September.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
I don't know why they started putting "list price" because it wasn't there a year ago when I ordered. Plus, they're always on sale.

I'm still using a Spigen case but I wouldn't recommend their thinner cases like this one. There isn't enough lip on the case to protect the screen from a fall.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
most ppl here didnt pay $1000, its worth is more like 650

$50 for a case is dumb, cases are made in china for a cost of $1-2. hell the packaging is more expensiver then the case itself
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Deemo wrote: Says right on the pics to make sure you can use thicker cables.
I have a Spigen with no exposed base and can't use it with my Audio Technica headphones.
Always have to take the case off.
Why does the top part needs to be exposed than if its there no plugin's?
They could of just made a bigger cut out for plugin jack for thicker cables.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
McLaren__F1 wrote: Why does the top part needs to be exposed than if its there no plugin's?
The open bottom is for docks. I bought this case for that reason as I use the Belkin desk dock charger.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
McLaren__F1 wrote: Why does the top part needs to be exposed than if its there no plugin's?
The top needs to be open so you can actually put the case on/take it off easier. I have an old 3-sided (sides + top) case on an old iPod Touch and that thing is damn near impossible to get off because it doesn't flex in any direction.

Also it's not simply just needing bigger cutouts, you're also adding an inset to the bottom of your phone that the charging port is in and not every device is designed for this. I can't use my iPhone 6 on my alarm clock because the dock isn't designed for phones with cases and it won't plug in.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3352 posts
874 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone who got this case?

How was it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)