Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

amazon: Milwaukee 6519-30 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw without Case, 12 Amp $68.66

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2012 7:28 pm
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
Seems like a decent deal to me and is quite tempting. Problem is, I'm trying to think of things I could use this on rather that having a definite list of uses. Such are the classic signs of early onset RFD-effect impulse buying. This time, I caught the disease early.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Definitely a good price if you need it. As an average guy though I find this is a rarely used tool. These saws are good for pruning trees but I'd want a cordless version for that task. With a 12 amp motor this will be extremely powerful.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal. Great great deal.
Sep 13, 2011
118 posts
33 upvotes
I own this saw. I got it from Milwaukee as a refurb with the case for $129 and that was a great deal. This is a $200 saw (if it is the supersawzal and not the same one at HD). I had to upgrade to this from a cheap 7 amp Mastercraft as it was not powerful enough. If you are doing any renovations or outside building this saw is an absolute must and is a steal at this price.
Nov 18, 2007
126 posts
15 upvotes
South Shore
s0n1c wrote: same here
Yup, deal is dead. I hope a few others managed to get it before they killed it.
Mar 4, 2006
423 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
txenglan wrote: Seems like a decent deal to me and is quite tempting. Problem is, I'm trying to think of things I could use this on rather that having a definite list of uses. Such are the classic signs of early onset RFD-effect impulse buying. This time, I caught the disease early.

This is one of the most useful power tools that a man can own.... IF you tend to knock down walls on a regular basis. I've sworn off Milwaukee since the ba$tards stopped building them in Milwaukee but my 10 year old version of this has smashed countless walls and is still going strong.

At this price its a great deal despite its MIC origins.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)