Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon Music Unlimited 3 Months Free then $7.99/month $79/yr Family 14.99/month $149/yr Now in Canada Prime Members*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2018 2:42 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

Amazon Music Unlimited 3 Months Free then $7.99/month $79/yr Family 14.99/month $149/yr Now in Canada Prime Members*

Deal Link:
Price:
Looks like Amazon just launched their unlimited music service in Canada.

3 Months Free then $7.99/month for Prime Members.

Price Tiers

$7.99/month Individual, $79 yearly

$14.99/month Family, $149 Annually for up to 6 members

https://www.amazon.ca/music/unlimited?r ... TT8WX0CVWW

****since this is being asked a bunch of times... this is not the free prime music that comes with your Amazon prime membership... this is a PAID membership like Spotify Premium and Apple Music and includes more than 35 million songs and new releases unlike the limited number of songs available on the free version.
Last edited by Guest2274885 on Sep 26th, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
123 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
I've had Amazon music for quite some time now (probably a year?) included with my prime membership, I also pay for and use spotify and the family plan apple music - for me at least Spotify> Every other streaming music service
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
x-batman wrote: I've had Amazon music for quite some time now (probably a year?) included with my prime membership, I also pay for and use spotify and the family plan apple music - for me at least Spotify> Every other streaming music service
This one is different than the free version. It includes all the songs.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Nexzen wrote: This one is different than the free version. It includes all the songs.
Ahh, I just googled it, thanks for the Post I didn't know they had 2 tiers of music service
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
x-batman wrote: Ahh, I just googled it, thanks for the Post I didn't know they had 2 tiers of music service
ya always had it in the states, first time in Canada, not bad for prime members.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Just renewed with Spotify, but I'll test it out and see how it is for next year.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
x-batman wrote: Ahh, I just googled it, thanks for the Post I didn't know they had 2 tiers of music service
They also have family memberships and it becomes cheaper when u go annual
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5068 upvotes
East GTA
Although I have a Spotify Family Plan, this is a decent option. 3 months free, that is sweet.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
Is this 3 months trial whenever we want to try it first time or limited time promo? I have Spotify for a year, don't want to have 2 services at same time.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
2101 posts
231 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
Seems there isn't much of a discount for prime members, I expected more of a deal...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
so u can cancel after u sign up and still get the 3 months free
😃
Jan 29, 2018
377 posts
336 upvotes
Going to try it out, I've been happy with the free with prime music but if this has a lot more variety I'm in!
Sep 15, 2004
373 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
What's the difference between the Amazon Music Unlimited with my Prime membership and this service?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
demanche wrote: Seems there isn't much of a discount for prime members, I expected more of a deal...
Its pretty good, when you go yearly it’s about $6.50/month for individual and with 6 members on family yearly is $25 each per year.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
LondonAwaits wrote: What's the difference between the Amazon Music Unlimited with my Prime membership and this service?
This gives you everything, the free version doesn’t have new songs and is limited with older songs.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
I have a google music premium, Spotify premium, iTunes music premium, and amazon music with my prime.

I think I would rate google music as the best and amazon music as the worst. Spotify is close to google music but it is missing some basic features that will get annoying after a while.

Amazon music selection is very lacking when compared to the other services.
Sep 15, 2004
373 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
Nexzen wrote: This gives you everything, the free version doesn’t have new songs and is limited with older songs.
Ah gotcha. I just assumed the Amazon music service with my Prime included everything but that makes sense. I guess I'll stick with Spotify for now...
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
zylonite wrote: I have a google music premium, Spotify premium, iTunes music premium, and amazon music with my prime.

I think I would rate google music as the best and amazon music as the worst. Spotify is close to google music but it is missing some basic features that will get annoying after a while.

Amazon music selection is very lacking when compared to the other services.
This is amazon music unlimited, it has all the songs.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3065 upvotes
Winnipeg
zylonite wrote: Amazon music selection is very lacking when compared to the other services.
This is not the same service that's included with your Prime membership.
This isn't a blog.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)