• Dec 7th, 2017 9:27 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9007 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Andrew765 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 1:21 pm
The Prime Video apps are finally out for the PS3 and PS4!

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/08/25/amaz ... ion-4-app/
What is Mobilesyrup talking about in that story? We can't watch amazon prime on apple tv - There's no amazon app yet...maybe next month...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2055 posts
573 upvotes
Edmonton
pathfinder35 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2017 1:15 am
What is Mobilesyrup talking about in that story? We can't watch amazon prime on apple tv - There's no amazon app yet...maybe next month...
Yah, I thought that was strange. Maybe they're referencing airplay.
Sep 20, 2011
130 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone watch "The Tick" yet? Looks stupid but reviews are good.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
29105 posts
1001 upvotes
Fernando Po
Legion021 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2017 2:01 pm
I'm not seeing it.
"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” -HL Mencken
Apr 16, 2012
487 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Legion021 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2017 2:01 pm
Watched the first episode. It's all right. The HDR is exceptional, though.
Sep 18, 2015
5 posts
Toronto, ON
mairj23 wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:23 pm
There are about a dozen Amazon original series in UHD most with HDR. Manchester by the Sea is the only movie available in 4k. I'm not really impressed by the fact that most of these were available when they introduced Prime Video to Canada 6 months ago. They have added only a couple new entries since. Plus no movies to rent in UHD, Wtf.
Thank you
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2008
13546 posts
4328 upvotes
Gatineau
Season 4 of Transparent and Season 2 of One Mississippi coming to Amazon Prime Video in September.

September 8th

September 22nd

djino
Apr 16, 2012
487 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta hand it to Amazon. Their HDR content is top notch in terms of picture quality. Even better than Netflix. The Tick, Last Tycoon, Le Mans, The Grand Tour, Z, The Man in the High Castle, Sneaky Pete, are all shows everyone with a premium 4K TV (that can do proper HDR) should check out.

As far as the shows themselves, Bosch, The Man in the High Castle, The Tick, and Sneaky Pete are my favorite.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
1574 posts
109 upvotes
Anyone able to get US Prime content using Frostvpn?

I have prime on my US Amazon account. Can't seem to get prime to work with Frostvpn.
Apr 24, 2006
661 posts
141 upvotes
Has anyone been able to get this to work on Fire TV yet?
"I don't even know what this is and i just ordered it... damn it rfd."
"Thanks OP. Didn't need them until RFD'ers convinced me that i did!"
Nov 15, 2012
119 posts
54 upvotes
Mississauga
I recently bought 4K LG TV. Switched the region to USA and was able to install the USA amazon app. I have a Amazon Canada prime, logged in using this account (have smartdnsproxy on my router), but all the content that I was able to see without signing in disappeared and I only see the Canadian content (in my devices I have changed my region to USA before, so I'm able to buy Kindle books from the USA kindle store).
Just to check, I created another amazon.com account (diff.email) and took the USA prime membership trial. Logged out the amazon app on my TV, registered the app with my new USA prime account and voila ! I am able to watch all the USA content.
As mentioned all done with smartdns enabled on the router.
Also, to mention, after changing the region to USA on my TV, now I have 2 prime video apps installed on my TV, 1st one that defaults Canadian content when not logged in, the 2nd one that defaults the USA content when not logged in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)