[OP]
Deal Addict
May 28, 2009
1369 posts
333 upvotes
Ottawa

Amazon Return, Is there a way to contact

Hi All,

apologies if this has been discussed before.

bought a Remington hair clipper on dec 10th , didnt like it (not used) returned it at a post office in the same box amazon sent it in (have a photo of the return box at the post office and a receipt i got after their scan ). my card got the refund back within a week. a couple of days back Amazon sent me a reminder saying to return the product and if i didnt do it before the 27th i would be charged for it. it also had a statement saying to disregard the notice if i had returned the product which applies to me.

I returned a couple of other products and everything went smoothly. is there a way to contact amazon and send them the photos i have as proof of return. chked amazon and for the life of me couldnt figure it out.

TIA.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5192 posts
5740 upvotes
Do you see the "Return complete" status under the item? If you do, you probably don't need to worry about it. If you don't, then you need to contact Amazon. Besides, your return receipt and/or courier tracking should be enough as a proof of return.

Return complete
Your return is complete. Your refund has been issued. When will I get my refund?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1495 posts
647 upvotes
London
check the tracking and see if the package was delivered back. as long as it says it was delivered i wouldn't worry about it once or twice I've had ones were the status didn't update on there end but the tracking showed up they had it. they sent a couple email reminders but nothing ever happened after that. worst case if they try charging u again contact c/s give them the tracking showing they got the item back and they should refund u again.