Amazon shipping by Carrier: AMZCA

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2017 9:34 pm
Jan 11, 2012
291 posts
45 upvotes
Richmond Hill
octobon wrote: http://www.webretailer.com/lean-commerc ... arbitrage/

It was likely cheaper on Amazon to begin with....
(sorry for late reply)
Thanks for the link. I did search Amazon before buying, what I was looking for was not available when searching Amazon - not .ca any way. After the fact before typing this reply I searched again, still no.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2723 posts
2772 upvotes
Toronto
My AMZCA experience has been amazing. With CanadaPost, if it does not fit in my mailbox often times they just leave it at the post office and I have to drive there to pick it up.

AMZCA arrives at my building, if they can't enter it they give me a call and I come down. Sometimes they find a way into my building and come straight to my door.

I absolutely hate UPS. Horrible experiences with them.

AMZCA does use sketchy cars sometimes, the first time I got a call from them I went down stairs and seen a guy wearing an orange vest come out of an unmarked white cargo van. A few times they've had an enterprise logo on it, but hey, the service is great, can't complain. Beats CanadaPost/UPS by miles.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2011
1049 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
BengaliPrince wrote:

AMZCA does use sketchy cars sometimes, the first time I got a call from them I went down stairs and seen a guy wearing an orange vest come out of an unmarked white cargo van. A few times they've had an enterprise logo on it, but hey, the service is great, can't complain. Beats CanadaPost/UPS by miles.
Special deals on fleet rental = saves money. If another rental company offers even 50$ a month off we save thousands of dollars. Cars are also rentals
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1352 posts
689 upvotes
My current experience with AMZCA: package was expected yesterday with a delivery to my business. The shipping address is very clearly a business, not a residence, and we close up shop promptly at 5:00. At 5:10 I get an email saying they just attempted delivery, but the business was closed. I replied to the email saying "well, yeah... it's after 5. You've had it on the truck since 6:45, why are you only attempting delivery now? Please try again during normal business hours."

No reply acknowledging my email or delivery request. The package is now showing as In Transit and still at the depot. I expect I'll have to call on Monday or Tuesday and try and speak with a human. Wish me luck.

Call me cynical, but I suspect the driver never even attempted delivery.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1120 posts
347 upvotes
GVR
My experience has been pretty decent. Sometimes when they try to deliver to my place during the day while I'm at work, they'call me and I'd tell them to come back after 6pm when I'm home. Guess what, they did.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)