Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Mario Odyssey digital download $48US

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2018 4:49 pm
Feb 10, 2010
27 posts
31 upvotes
Brossard, Qc

[Amazon.com] Mario Odyssey digital download $48US

This is my first deal post. I came across this last night. I purchased it and got the digital code in a couple of minutes. It works out to about 60$ CAD no tax. I have purchased digital codes many times from Amazon and have never had an issue.

I haven't redeemed it yet because I bought a switch for my son's birthday. He gets it next week.

Fyi. If you are looking for great video games deals follow @Wario64 on twitter. That is where I got the deal from.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 17th, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit; removed affiliate link
16 replies
Feb 10, 2010
27 posts
31 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
It was double posted. Sorry.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
I bought it used for 80$, sold it on Kijiji one month later for 75$ in less than 3 hours.

Nintendo switch game are damn cheap!
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
vonblock wrote: I bought it used for 80$, sold it on Kijiji one month later for 75$ in less than 3 hours.

Nintendo switch game are damn cheap!
For my first few games I got 20% off or better on them and traded them in at EBgames for more than I paid for them, examples being BotW, Splatoon 2, and Mario Kart all having $70TiV during a double TiV event. It was great.

Then you buy them back during a 20x points event at Shopper's if you want to play them again. 30% back in points, and even as TiV go down, you know first party Nintendo games will never be cheap.
Aug 20, 2005
278 posts
38 upvotes
how to buy from amazon.com ??
May 26, 2017
66 posts
13 upvotes
Has anyone bought this and successfully redeemed it? It does say only available to US customers...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
dvdvideo wrote: Resale value on this game means nothing to me as I would never sell it.....it's too good
My fourth favorite switch game in my case.

1: Xenoblade
2: Zelda and Mario kart
4: Mario Odyssey.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
To avoid tax on digital downloads in USA, set your shipping address to Deleware or PA
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Feb 11, 2017
20 posts
4 upvotes
I believe your account must be set to USA to redeem the code. I do the same thing with my ps4.
May 3, 2010
251 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
cinderedmonkey wrote: Has anyone bought this and successfully redeemed it? It does say only available to US customers...
Yeah, I can't check out
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
vonblock wrote: My fourth favorite switch game in my case.

1: Xenoblade
2: Zelda and Mario kart
4: Mario Odyssey.
I personally didn't like it. I think I would rank it below Mario Rabbids. Bought it for $55, sold it for $75 though
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: To avoid tax on digital downloads in USA, set your shipping address to Deleware or PA
I'm having trouble w this - I have a Delaware address, but how do I choose a shipping location for the digital item. I can change my billing address but not shipping.
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2238 posts
881 upvotes
cinderedmonkey wrote: Has anyone bought this and successfully redeemed it? It does say only available to US customers...
I did it for Mario Kart, it works just file. Codes are the same US and Canada.
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
br0pbr0p wrote: I did it for Mario Kart, it works just file. Codes are the same US and Canada.
You didn't have to change your eShop region? If I change to US, apparently it will get rid of all my credits
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2238 posts
881 upvotes
Poohbearalpha wrote: You didn't have to change your eShop region? If I change to US, apparently it will get rid of all my credits
Nope. As I understand it (forgot where I read this but I googled before buying), the codes are region locked to NA, Asia and EU. So there's no difference between US and CAN codes for games.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)