Amazon Warehouse Deal on GPU worth it?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2019 10:45 pm
Dec 20, 2014
114 posts
43 upvotes

Amazon Warehouse Deal on GPU worth it?

Hey all, looking for some advice.

I've never bought a deal from Amazon warehouse before, looking to finally upgrade my GPU to 1660 ti

it's $26 dollars cheaper is it work the risk?
Capture.PNG
Would this be a return? if so I'm assuming they don't test it

Thanks in advance for the help
Freedom Mobile
4 replies
Jul 15, 2003
911 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
I order a lot from Amazon warehouse, but keep in mind everything is sold as used and therefore doesn't have a manufacturers warranty.

Most items I order are in great shape with only damaged packaging, but I have had items that were dirty or scratched. You can always return items within 30 days so that is not a big risk.

The question you have to ask yourself: is the $26 saved worth having no warranty? I only order things that have a deep discount or if I don't care about the lack of warranty.

Here is the FAQ from Amazon.com (I can't find one from .ca but I'm sure it's the same)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html? ... 1000656811
Dec 20, 2014
114 posts
43 upvotes
rodenti wrote: I order a lot from Amazon warehouse, but keep in mind everything is sold as used and therefore doesn't have a manufacturers warranty.

Most items I order are in great shape with only damaged packaging, but I have had items that were dirty or scratched. You can always return items within 30 days so that is not a big risk.

The question you have to ask yourself: is the $26 saved worth having no warranty? I only order things that have a deep discount or if I don't care about the lack of warranty.

Here is the FAQ from Amazon.com (I can't find one from .ca but I'm sure it's the same)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html? ... 1000656811

Wasn't aware it came with no warrenty, for sure worth the 26 bucks. Thank you
Freedom Mobile
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
I wasn't aware amazon warehouse stuff doesn't get manufacturer warranty either

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)