• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2013 11:16 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1189 posts
253 upvotes
Amazon delivered mine fast, ordered on monday got tuesday.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
4179 posts
490 upvotes
Ottawa
Gammatron wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2013 12:29 pm
Dude everything has been figured out already, to fly the drones hire students or new immigrants at $7/hr. The drones have two-way cameras so they can drop your stuff right on your doorstep, if you live in an apartment they will call you ahead of time to wait for the drone in the middle of your parking lot.

What Im afraid of is will they deliver during a snowstorm? What happens if the drone carrying your iphone crashes? Who is responsible for the loss?
More likely it'll be someone from a developing country making whatever the minimum wage is there.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
8958 posts
2038 upvotes
Haha, this thread made me laugh so much.

I was totally imagining myself waiting in a bush until the drone delivers my 5$ package. Then JUMP ON IT! Then the drone will be mine, mwhahahaha. Free drone with every purchase :P
Oct 7, 2008
160 posts
11 upvotes
London, Ontario
messerschmitt wrote:
Dec 5th, 2013 4:50 pm
haha, this thread made me laugh so much.

I was totally imagining myself waiting in a bush until the drone delivers my 5$ package. Then jump on it! Then the drone will be mine, mwhahahaha. Free drone with every purchase :p
lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4244 posts
1609 upvotes
ddp wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2013 1:18 pm
this is great news for a guy like me who is pretty good shot with a rifle. Free stuff for life.
messerschmitt wrote:
haha, this thread made me laugh so much.

I was totally imagining myself waiting in a bush until the drone delivers my 5$ package. Then jump on it! Then the drone will be mine, mwhahahaha. Free drone with every purchase :p
lmao
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
10543 posts
683 upvotes
Brampton
How about when you want to do a return or an exchange? Will the drone comeback for that?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
so many UPS & Purolator driver are very careless & that's why it's not safe to Use them for Shipping especially if you're ordering an Expensive TV or Monitor

Back to the Amazon Prime Air how they can use it in A Country that Experiences a war & Had so many Radar & anti Air defence system

Have Fun Guys.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote:
Haha, this thread made me laugh so much.

I was totally imagining myself waiting in a bush until the drone delivers my 5$ package. Then JUMP ON IT! Then the drone will be mine, mwhahahaha. Free drone with every purchase :P
Dude, Amazon executives are smarter than you, that's why they are millionaires and you are not. The drone will drop your package from 40-ft in the air, not land on your front yard.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2011
2240 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Gammatron wrote:
Dec 8th, 2013 11:14 am
Dude, Amazon executives are smarter than you, that's why they are millionaires and you are not. The drone will drop your package from 40-ft in the air, not land on your front yard.
Lets not give them too much credit either. It's like people who think they work in a Bank they are smart, hahaha.
We now live in a Nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.
- Christopher Hedges