Entertainment

AMC 'Better Call Saul' (Breaking Bad prequel spin off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2019 9:09 am
Tags:
None
Mar 17, 2016
967 posts
734 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2018 3:41 pm
Hmm, that's a good guess. Quirky weird scene for me.

Anyway, what a prick, glad that Chuck's dead lol.
I hope this is the last we hear of Chuck and Howard too. We're on season 4 and they're still in the picture. Time to move on.

I want to see what happens to Kim. She's been in that busy lawyer girlfriend stage for a little too long. Does she leave Jimmy or gets killed by cartel or something in the future?

Poor Nacho. Wonder where he ends up. I don't really remember him in the BB.
Oct 31, 2007
3372 posts
451 upvotes
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 7:25 pm

I hope this is the last we hear of Chuck and Howard too. We're on season 4 and they're still in the picture. Time to move on.

I want to see what happens to Kim. She's been in that busy lawyer girlfriend stage for a little too long. Does she leave Jimmy or gets killed by cartel or something in the future?

Nachos not in BB, other than a quick mention of his name when Saul first meets Walt & Jesse
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11775 posts
2719 upvotes
Montréal
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 7:25 pm

Ya, Howard's too 1-dimensional like a robot, intentionally, I know, but it's enough like you said, esp w/ Chuck dead, there's no more linkage or pt.

I think Nacho's pretty much dead by the time BB rolls around, and I'm afraid that's my guess for Kim as well.

I'd really would like if they made a 'stretch' and say Mike's not dead...the guy slumped over but he could be still alive. Too bad it'll *really* be a stretch for Gus though lol.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Nov 13, 2006
988 posts
604 upvotes
I doubt we we’re actually hearing Chuck’s letter, as opposed to something Kim forged (not hugely likely, even given her protectiveness towards Jimmy) or something Jimmy begins improvising when he realizes how cruel the actual letter is, and how much it would hurt Kim to hear it. The scene doesn’t really tip its hand, and it’s entirely possible it’s fake. But I think it’s emotionally more interesting if it’s the genuine article, and that the deterioration of Chuck’s mental health, and his relationship with Jimmy, kept him from getting around to updating it.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2056 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Another good episode. This season they really are throwing in a lot of BB characters in. Gail and the pest control guy were a nice touch.
Mar 17, 2016
967 posts
734 upvotes
Didn't understand that Gus/Mike confrontation last episode. Was too tired from work. What was that about? I think Nacho's name got dropped in there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9327 posts
1893 upvotes
Somewhere
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 11:39 am
Didn't understand that Gus/Mike confrontation last episode. Was too tired from work. What was that about? I think Nacho's name got dropped in there.
me too
:confused:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9327 posts
1893 upvotes
Somewhere
Hindenburg1 wrote:
"Mike meets with Gus, who feigns anger that Mike didn't tell him Nacho intended to kill Hector, but Mike points out that he had only promised not to kill Hector himself. He realizes that Gus has an ulterior motive for the meeting, and tells him to get on with providing information about "the job" he wants done."

Here you go, friendo.
:confused:
Mar 17, 2016
967 posts
734 upvotes
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Aug 30th, 2018 9:32 am
"Mike meets with Gus, who feigns anger that Mike didn't tell him Nacho intended to kill Hector, but Mike points out that he had only promised not to kill Hector himself. He realizes that Gus has an ulterior motive for the meeting, and tells him to get on with providing information about "the job" he wants done."

Here you go, friendo.
That makes sense, thanks!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2056 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Mike was going to kill Salamanca but Gus stopped him. Mike helped Nacho to try to kill him.
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
273 posts
36 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 9:52 pm
Nachos not in BB, other than a quick mention of his name when Saul first meets Walt & Jesse
I swear that I remember seeing Nacho in BB? The actor seems so familiar from BB. BCS isn't the first time I've seen or heard of Nacho.
Nov 13, 2014
235 posts
123 upvotes
Westmount, QC
He was mentionned only one time in BB and never seen.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2056 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Any theories on Howard or Kim? They both acting strange.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11775 posts
2719 upvotes
Montréal
webshark wrote:
Sep 5th, 2018 1:41 pm
Any theories on Howard or Kim? They both acting strange.
Yes, was going to ask about Kim as I've been zoning out during her scenes, some sort of 'guilt' or wanting to do more but I have no idea what's up w/ her taking those 'useless'/silly criminal cases, esp to the pt of affecting her main client. Hate irrational behavior.

As for Howard, I guess he feels somehow responsible for Chuck's death.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11775 posts
2719 upvotes
Montréal
Should've at least bashed them a few times. Man, too nice, Jimmy.