Entertainment

AMC 'Better Call Saul' (Breaking Bad prequel spin off)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2018 5:59 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 17, 2016
670 posts
461 upvotes
Kim is so unpredictable. She's like this cold robot half the time that only cares about work, then boom, she's an adventurous fun loving woman that's crazy about Jimmy. Kinda getting tired of her character tbh. She needs to figure out what she wants and stop playing with Jimmy.

I wonder what happens to the German engineer guy. He started to slip up quite a bit. They're way behind schedule too. Did they already ship that young troublemaker guy back?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1902 posts
334 upvotes
So those guys digging the underground room...regardless of how much they're making, aren't they afraid that Mike and gang could just kill them off to ensure no one talks?
Baaaaaaaaa!
Mar 17, 2016
670 posts
461 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 1:08 pm
So those guys digging the underground room...regardless of how much they're making, aren't they afraid that Mike and gang could just kill them off to ensure no one talks?
I think there is a very good chance they'll get killed off at the end or earlier. Mike already told the main German guy they're in Albuquerque (whether it was on accident or on purpose). That narrows down their secret location quite a bit. Basically all of that blind fold preparation is now worthless. I don't see how they would let them leave alive considering they already know which city this secret lab is located and where (inside a giant drycleaning business).
Plus most of the Germans are really pouting and behaving erratically already. I'd be on my absolute best behaviour and scared for my life on a job like that.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9381 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 12:54 pm
Kim is so unpredictable. She's like this cold robot half the time that only cares about work, then boom, she's an adventurous fun loving woman that's crazy about Jimmy. Kinda getting tired of her character tbh. She needs to figure out what she wants and stop playing with Jimmy.

I wonder what happens to the German engineer guy. He started to slip up quite a bit. They're way behind schedule too. Did they already ship that young troublemaker guy back?
I dunno if it's the acting or the script because no normal person would act like that, so bipolar I guess is the term? Not rational to me and hence me starting not to like her either. When she burst out crying when Jimmy read out his bro's letter was just cringey and unbelievable.

I think those workers were doomed once they decided to give them a night out on the town.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8107 posts
951 upvotes
Victoria
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 12:30 pm
Ya, that's why she pulled out the cork from her drawer, I'm pretty sure that was from the time they scammed that guy in the restaurant. But that was a while ago and in previous episodes she has been so adamant in helping people in need even at the expense of her biggest client. I don't mind though, I was starting to dislike her for abandoning Jimmy and their plans for their own firm. I like her again.
I didn't actually think she was doing to help people though... I felt like she was doing it because got restless.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6092 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
SPOILER

Can't wait for the next episode to see what's going on with the construction foreman escape.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
7569 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
great episode.
lots of will it blow or not scenes:
superlab: werner doesn't blow himself up...but he will likely meet the same fate after his escape
jimmy's interview: blows it by not mentioning chuck
jimmy & kim on rooftop: big time blow up
lalo and gus: gus calm on the outside but about to blow on the inside
oh, and we get the see the origin of hector's bell that leads to hector and gus getting blown up in BB
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9381 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
That's pretty lousy and unstable for a foreman, if his team wasn't screwed before, they definitely are now. Anyway, they were screwed maybe from the onset but at least ever since their night on the town.

Screw Chuck.

@newt_101
I skimmed over that article. Kinda agree w/ GDT and the writer but disagree in some parts also. I personally wasn't rooting for Walter White, thought he was a bumbling idiot and don't even get me started about his stupid sidekick, Jesse, pretty damn annoying character. Definitely rooting more for Gus and Mike. Also, Chuck was the bum always wanting to keep his bro down, but not Jimmy, he actually loved Chuck and was helping him out before things turned sour between them. GDT may have a pt about Kim being the key though. She's starting to get annoying too, when Jimmy goes 'bad' at least he has a reason, she's just doing it for kicks, it seems.

Anyway, thought long ago BCS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6092 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 8:42 am
That's pretty lousy and unstable for a foreman, if his team wasn't screwed before, they definitely are now. Anyway, they were screwed maybe from the onset but at least ever since their night on the town.
ShoNuff2 wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2018 10:39 pm
superlab: werner doesn't blow himself up...but he will likely meet the same fate after his escape
I thought it was really cool how the people monitoring the cameras/phones didn't suspect anything at all, and they thought the convo Werner had was normal, when in reality, all of the normal things he was talking about with his wife are what probably made him want to go back to her even more - the stability and routine he was missing from his simple life, not something huge or exciting happening that they were monitoring that would have raised suspicions to make him want to go back even more, you know?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9381 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
newt_101 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 9:29 am
I thought it was really cool how the people monitoring the cameras/phones didn't suspect anything at all, and they thought the convo Werner had was normal, when in reality, all of the normal things he was talking about with his wife are what probably made him want to go back to her even more - the stability and routine he was missing from his simple life, not something huge or exciting happening that they were monitoring that would have raised suspicions to make him want to go back even more, you know?
Yes, but as their foreman, he's gotta suck it up and keep it together. He ought to know what the stakes are but either he figured out they were dead anyway or (more likely) couldn't care less and just scrammed due to selfishness.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6092 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 9:39 am
Yes, but as their foreman, he's gotta suck it up and keep it together. He ought to know what the stakes are but either he figured out they were dead anyway or (more likely) couldn't care less and just scrammed due to selfishness.
For sure. Either way he's/they're screwed.
He doesn't realize that that his, his employees, and possibly his wife's life is over.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9381 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
newt_101 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 10:05 am
For sure. Either way he's/they're screwed.
He doesn't realize that that his, his employees, and possibly his wife's life is over.
Ya, I know it's fiction but kinda a stretch, they're going to kill the foreman's wife and all those workers' ppl-in-the-know?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6092 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 10:26 am
Ya, I know it's fiction but kinda a stretch, they're going to kill the foreman's wife and all those workers' ppl-in-the-know?
Werner knows where the location is now that he's disappeared, he's talked to people in the bar about the kind of work he does, the other workers got drunk and acted stupid in the strip club, the other worker gives Mike attitude and issues repeatedly, with Werner gone there's going to be even more of an issue having the project completed, AND to top it off Gus is a man of few words, but a deadly man.

I don't know what they're going to do but it's not going to be good
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
1470 posts
259 upvotes
Ontario
Now we know what that annoying fly was doing in the Lab. It came from the bodies of the Germans buried down there.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
2960 posts
851 upvotes
Global Village
Ring that bell Hector, ring it...
Ringbell.jpg
All day I dream about sports

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)