Entertainment

AMC 'Better Call Saul' (Breaking Bad prequel spin off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2018 3:30 am
Tags:
None
Mar 17, 2016
723 posts
503 upvotes
Was that the same parking lot where Walt tried to blow Gus's car at?

Mar 17, 2016
723 posts
503 upvotes
Wonder where that German foreman guy will even go. No ID, no money, no directions. Did he really want to be with his wife so bad? I hope they dive deeper into his motivations. Did he think they wouldn't let them leave alive? Was he sick/dying?

Ironic how the most stable one of the whole group screwed up the most. This whole time we thought Kai would inevitably get himself in trouble.

Chuck still screws with Jimmy even beyond the grave.
Oct 31, 2007
3306 posts
392 upvotes
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 8:37 pm
Was that the same parking lot where Walt tried to blow Gus's car at?
First thing I thought of too!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
3179 posts
1002 upvotes
Global Village
Hindenburg1 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 8:40 pm
Wonder where that German foreman guy will even go. No ID, no money, no directions. Did he really want to be with his wife so bad? I hope they dive deeper into his motivations. Did he think they wouldn't let them leave alive? Was he sick/dying?

Ironic how the most stable one of the whole group screwed up the most. This whole time we thought Kai would inevitably get himself in trouble.

Chuck still screws with Jimmy even beyond the grave.
To me it looked like he snapped and had a panic attack when he went to check on the blast charge, hand shaking, he wants no part of doing anything like that again so if he's caught they have to get rid of him.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2584 posts
445 upvotes
My guess is engineer guy is sick/ dying. Want to see his wife one last time !
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15667 posts
3457 upvotes
Toronto
Wow great season. Looking forward to final season.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6162 posts
1016 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Solid season finale.

Heartbreaking to see Mike and Werner together out in the desert, and then Kim's reaction to Jimmy revealing how he 'suckered' the panel.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15667 posts
3457 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 10:27 pm
Solid season finale.

Heartbreaking to see Mike and Werner together out in the desert, and then Kim's reaction to Jimmy revealing how he 'suckered' the panel.
Ya just when you thought maybe Jimmy turned a leaf but nope, typical Jimmy.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9918 posts
1821 upvotes
Montréal
That Werner was so damn naive and stupid, idiot asked for it. Feel sorry for Mike if anything.

As for Jimmy, did he feel anything or he is pretending to be cold to get away from feeling anything for Chuck?
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15667 posts
3457 upvotes
Toronto
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 6:11 am
That Werner was so damn naive and stupid, idiot asked for it. Feel sorry for Mike if anything.

As for Jimmy, did he feel anything or he is pretending to be cold to get away from feeling anything for Chuck?
I think deep inside he feels it. He is too afraid to show it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6162 posts
1016 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 6:11 am

carmaster wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 7:21 am
I think deep inside he feels it. He is too afraid to show it.
The crying fit he had in the car was real.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15667 posts
3457 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 10:02 am
The crying fit he had in the car was real.
Yup. That's what I mean. He gives off this tough guy persona, but deep inside he is pretty broken.
Mar 17, 2016
723 posts
503 upvotes
Wow what a great way to wrap up a season:

- Chuck is a great singer! Way better than Jimmy.
- that Mike and Werner last shot had such a great cinematography
- Anyone else find that Lalo spiderman moment ridiculous? How did he even get up there?
- Jimmy tricked everyone with that final speech. That final phrase was badass. No more Jimmy McGill.

I really hope there is a season 5. Guess we won't see anything for a year and a half.
Oct 31, 2007
3306 posts
392 upvotes
I have to think there would be another season, as it seems to be very well received still and there's still plenty of story to tell. ie. Jimmy still has a way to go from where he is in BCS to when we first see him in BB, what happens to Kim, Nacho and Lalo still have more story to be told, the lab + Gale still has a way to go, to name just a few.

I could see more BB characters introduced as they get closer to that timeline as well, eg. Skinny Pete meeting Tuco in prison? Jesse?

I wonder if they will follow the BB format and stick to 5 seasons (or 5a and 5b just to drag it out for a few more years)
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15667 posts
3457 upvotes
Toronto
Yes there is going to be a final season 5.