Tags:
None
55 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1354 posts
1134 upvotes
White Bear, ON
man i'm looking forward to this and have faith in Seth and AMC.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
i too am looking forward to this and hope it turns out good.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
trailer was awesome. cant wait!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
from http://www.comicbookmovie.com/preacher/ ... er-a130847

WATCHMEN's Jackie Earle Haley Joins PREACHER
AMC's small screen adaptation of Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's controversial comic series has added Oscar nominee Jackie Earle Haley (Little Children, Robocop, Watchmen) as one of the most loathsome characters in comic book history: Odin Quincannon.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
from http://deadline.com/2016/03/preacher-am ... 201717162/

"AMC has released three first-look character photos from its upcoming drama series Preacher. The photos feature the three series lead characters, Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) and Tulip (Ruth Negga). The series is set to world premiere during the upcoming SXSW film festival ahead of its May debut on AMC."

Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
No one else watched this but me?

I thought the first episode was fantastic. I have no idea what's happening, but I'm excited to watch more. I picked up Preacher Vol 1, so I'll give that a read so that I have some insight into the show, but overall it was very good.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
squadz wrote: No one else watched this but me?

I thought the first episode was fantastic. I have no idea what's happening, but I'm excited to watch more. I picked up Preacher Vol 1, so I'll give that a read so that I have some insight into the show, but overall it was very good.
I recorded it, but haven't had the chance to watch just yet. How's the pacing? slow? fast?
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
M1GOmigs wrote: I recorded it, but haven't had the chance to watch just yet. How's the pacing? slow? fast?
Fast paced, for sure. But there's title cards that hold your hand to tell you what location you're in (like Civil War, big white letters).

It's not hard to follow the story, but you definitely don't understand what's happening - if that makes any sense. I compare it to Game of Thrones season 1, where if you didn't read the books, you'll probably be lost for a bit while you start to understand.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)