Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

AMD Never Settle Space pack (3x games incl. Alien Isolation) $0.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2014 6:48 am
Tags:
None
Feb 13, 2013
29 posts
41 upvotes

AMD Never Settle Space pack (3x games incl. Alien Isolation) $0.99

Deal Link:
Price:
For 99 cents, Newegg.com is selling those promo codes which are usually included in AMD hardware bundles. After applying the code that newegg emails you to your amd.com account, you can select up to 3 games (including Alien Isolation). AMD just updated the available games list within the last couple hours with new stuff.

1. Buy code here for 99 cents (usd): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6800995200
1a. Silver: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Ite ... 6800995201
2. Wait for email with code in it, 5-10 minutes
3. Meanwhile, create an account at the AMD redemption page if you don't have one already www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards
4. Enter code, choose 3 games and receive steam keys (in the case of Alien Isolation which isn't out yet, the key will be added to your account later)

I tried to pay with a canadian paypal account, but it gave me an error due to billing/shipping address. Instead, I just put in my regular canadian visa with a fake american address and it worked fine.

Also, you can only redeem 3 of these keys on a single AMD account, so 9 games total. So if you plan on purchasing more than 3 of these keys, you'll need to make multiple AMD accounts.

Enjoy.

*edit* people are now reporting that gold is now out of stock, but silver should still work: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Ite ... 6800995201
187 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
Might be an error. Should only be "purchasable" with a bundle with the aforementioned graphics cards. Hmm
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
Which would be the best available 3 games?
Any decent MP?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Yeah don't use a Paypal payment method, just use an American billing/shipping address and Canadian card. Just bought it. I also tried a prepaid Visa card earlier, did not go through because it did not have a confirmed address on it. Swapped it for my cc, hopefully it goes through.

I'm assuming though that they reserve the right to revoke your games? In the case of Alien Isolation, they will add the game to your account when it comes out... but if they realize they made a goof, couldn't they just not give it to you? The whole point of this is for Alien Isolation, because the other games aren't that great. Thief, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Company of Heroes 2 are the only other ones of interest that have not been on sale for lower than $5 recently. Would suck if they pull out.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2862 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
In for five, waiting for the codes now. :P
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Got three - thanks!

Will probably only redeem one myself and give the others to friends - doubt I could pick more than three games I don't already have.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
Thanks OP, purchased 1 code. 33 cents per game is HAWT!
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Bought one to try, it's been about 10min~ received confirmation/charged email but no code sent yet.
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Mar 13, 2009
230 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, crazy deal. Most likely an error so get it while you can.

You can use paypal, but you need to use an American address for shipping in your paypal and when you checkout at the newegg site.
Aug 31, 2006
673 posts
502 upvotes
Calgary
Picked Alien Isolation, Star Citizen and Thief. Only got the code for Thief though.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2011
1749 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
Furiae wrote: Picked Alien Isolation, Star Citizen and Thief. Only got the code for Thief though.
Got the exact same games. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Got 2 keys. 2 copies of alien isolation (1 to sell when it comes out), murdered: soul suspect, sniper elite 3, thief, and company of heroes 2. thanks op
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
CONFIRMED WORKS 100% :D

Just got the code email finally, filled out the AMD site stuff and redeemed, hot hot hot
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Nov 13, 2013
91 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Tells me "Attention! Your session has expired or contained invalid data. Please start over." I don't know what to chose for the manufacturer or product. Help!
Dec 22, 2012
135 posts
177 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Keeps telling me they can't ship to the address :facepalm:
Aug 21, 2011
296 posts
63 upvotes
Wow sweet deal thanks, got 3 awesome games worth $100 for $1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)