Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Amex Offers - Spend 3 x $30+ & Earn a $10 credit - Mobile SP purchases YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2020 1:45 am
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3361 posts
1108 upvotes
john.canad wrote: Just to confirm, if you sign up manually, you can still get the offer?
Yup. 100%.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Scotia amex now says by invite only. I was able to register them with Esso direct link offers from other thread
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
In November:

paid $30 to Zoomer Wireless / Cityfone on Nov 23 - 24

plus, in December: (C/P)

23 Dec ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS $30.00
23 Dec CITYFONE $30.00

Just noticed that $10 credit showed up today ... (dated to the 23rd, the date of December transactions) ... Cool:

CITYFONE 2019-12-23 You earned a $10.00 statement credit.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8935 upvotes
john.canad wrote: Anyone with any luck for Telus Internet?
Read the first 4 pages and find out
how do i remove my signature?
Dec 22, 2006
163 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
john.canad wrote: Anyone with any luck for Telus Internet?
I only have internet with Telus. Paid 3x30 and got credit.
Apr 29, 2015
45 posts
27 upvotes
Another data point :
Did 3 x 30 for Rogers. Got the $10 credit 3 calendar days after the last payment posted
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8935 upvotes
john.canad wrote: And?
Looks like I was in the wrong. AMEX can’t distinguish between Mobility and Internet providers. It’s worked for Internet services from Rogers and Fido. Looks like it works with TELUS internet too.
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
Tried to use two different Amex cards on Telus Internet for $30 and then the max. balance. Both declined with an unknown error.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2016
1006 posts
1243 upvotes
Curious, how did you find the enrollment links? Is there a webpage where the offers are available to enroll in (e.g. I think it used to be amexoffers.ca?)
reviveL wrote: There are AMEX links to enroll to get the $10 and 1000 MR promo. Hopefully not breaking any forum rules by linking them...

https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com ... eBillOffer

https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com ... eBillOffer
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone got the credit for Scotia Amex? I got three txns in January for two AMEX cards from Scotia but still no credit.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
We have only a couple weeks to go, I can confirm all cards, including supplement cards signed up via public link in the thread summary worked.

I also have Blue Sky main and supplement card, the main is showing up as registered with this promo, but not supplement card. I don't remember if I've signed it up on public sign up page. Is there any way to find out now?
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
maverikbc wrote: We have only a couple weeks to go, I can confirm all cards, including supplement cards signed up via public link in the thread summary worked.

I also have Blue Sky main and supplement card, the main is showing up as registered with this promo, but not supplement card. I don't remember if I've signed it up on public sign up page. Is there any way to find out now?
I have never been able to see any Offers for Supp cards (eligible or registered) ... have you?

Am sure if you registered all other Supp cards, you must have registered this one too :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Last day for this offer - wonder if i do it today and it gets processed tomorrow would I still get the credit?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Last day for this offer - wonder if i do it today and it gets processed tomorrow would I still get the credit?
Yes. Cityfone is good in honoring it promise as long as you call today.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
TorontoEh wrote: Last day for this offer - wonder if i do it today and it gets processed tomorrow would I still get the credit?
You're good to go, as long as tx are today, March 31st ... and post by April 14th!

"To be eligible for a $10 (CAD) statement credit, three (3) separate qualifying transactions of at least $30 (CAD) each in a single transaction, after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card at eligible mobile service providers in Canada between November 20th, 2019 and March 31st, 2020 and subsequently posted to your account by April 14th, 2020."
Banned
May 25, 2020
49 posts
44 upvotes
I notice that I am getting 5x the points on all my Amex Bonvoy transactions. Any one else getting this?