Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

AMEX - Shop Small (Spring 2019) - Spend $5 Get $5 - Up To 5 Times = $25

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 3:03 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2009
3653 posts
3050 upvotes
Does Toronto mean City of Toronto or GTA or what?
Aug 5, 2018
566 posts
872 upvotes
bubak wrote: Does Toronto mean City of Toronto or GTA or what?
You should check the map through op's link, for participating retailers.

I do believe there are less retailers outside Toronto.
May 7, 2017
422 posts
223 upvotes
Can't seem to find the list for Vancouver, keeps saying no result found
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
worked for my simple cash card. Yesss!
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2992 posts
1952 upvotes
Thanks OP, did well on this last time in Vancouver!!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
US-based Amex isn't eligible. :-(
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1878 posts
424 upvotes
Lots of interesting businesses that I would not have expected on the list in Calgary. Swimco, Cinnzeo, Carl's Jr, Planet Organic, Boston Pizza, Jugo Juice, Papa Johns.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Hmm, I received "Our records show that you've already enrolled for this offer. We limit the number of times that a Cardmember can enroll for each offer."
I participated in the last promotion but have not enrolled for this one yet.

Anyone received a confirmation email after registration?
Jun 28, 2010
60 posts
80 upvotes
I got the credit during last promo at Muji. Bought 3 pens for $6. Planning to do the same this time around. Yorkdale is a great place to hit all 5 vendors at once if you don't live in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Hmm, I received "Our records show that you've already enrolled for this offer. We limit the number of times that a Cardmember can enroll for each offer."
I participated in the last promotion but have not enrolled for this one yet.

Anyone received a confirmation email after registration?
I got the same "you've already enrolled" message when clicking through a link. Don't remember if I clicked through everything when I saw the registration email at work. Face With Tears Of Joy

Guess I'll make a $5 purchase to find out? (Amex also sent emails with the offer a couple weeks after the original Oct/Nov window saying I had registered for that one)
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2950 posts
1611 upvotes
bubblebubble wrote: I got the credit during last promo at Muji. Bought 3 pens for $6. Planning to do the same this time around. Yorkdale is a great place to hit all 5 vendors at once if you don't live in Toronto.
For Yorkdale participants, I see only Muji and Laduree.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
akaManny wrote: For Yorkdale participants, I see only Muji and Laduree.
Yogenfruz, Manchu Wok and many other food vendors participating at Yorkdale.
Apr 4, 2007
273 posts
96 upvotes
On the map, do we have to apply both the 'Shop Small' and 'Spend $5, Get $5' filters to get an accurate list of stores?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1066 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
oasis_njdevils wrote: On the map, do we have to apply both the 'Shop Small' and 'Spend $5, Get $5' filters to get an accurate list of stores?
Yes. For example, McDonald's shows up under "Shop Small" but once you filter the results with "Spend $5 get $5" McDonald's disappears as it doesn't qualify.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
bubblebubble wrote: I got the credit during last promo at Muji. Bought 3 pens for $6. Planning to do the same this time around. Yorkdale is a great place to hit all 5 vendors at once if you don't live in Toronto.
Or lazy. Great suggestion, thanks.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Dec 4, 2005
203 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Now the terms say only the first 7000 to register are eligible for the offer.

(Edit: that's what it says on the Vancouver registration page only)
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1878 posts
424 upvotes
The email I received said the first 3000 to register were eligible for the offer.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
Cypherus21 wrote: Yes. For example, McDonald's shows up under "Shop Small" but once you filter the results with "Spend $5 get $5" McDonald's disappears as it doesn't qualify.
So why do you think using "Spend $5 get $5" filter alone would not be sufficient??

And, Q of all Qs: Anyone knows of a LIST of the participating vendors; this map is way to clunky, and on my phone doesn't work at all...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1426 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
donnatella wrote: Now the terms say only the first 7000 to register are eligible for the offer.

(Edit: that's what it says on the Vancouver registration page only)
Same 7000 in Toronto, So it seems to be different number in each city.
Apr 4, 2007
273 posts
96 upvotes
max011 wrote: So why do you think using "Spend $5 get $5" filter alone would not be sufficient??

And, Q of all Qs: Anyone knows of a LIST of the participating vendors; this map is way to clunky, and on my phone doesn't work at all...
I guess since the promo is called "Shop Small"! Rather play it safe and use both filters.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)