Amex Gold Rewards Card $300 credit/30,000 Aeroplan pts with Supplemental bonus
Effective July 11th, 2017, this Card is no longer eligible for a referral bonus. You can still refer the Card to your friends and family but you will not earn a referral bonus for any approved referral.
[NOTE: You also cannot earn a referral bonus by referring this card FROM ANOTHER card in the Membership Rewards Family (Platinum, Business Gold, Business Platinum]
As of Jan 15, 2017, offer only for referred signups: An extra 5K for 30K total:
Earn our American Express Gold Rewards Card of 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in the first three months of Cardmembership5 and an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for one approved Supplementary Card added to your account at time of online application6. That’s a total of 30,000 Membership Rewards points that you could earn! Offer subject to change at any time.
And footnote #6 says:
6. 5,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points will be awarded for one approved Supplementary Gold Rewards Card requested at the time of online application for The American Express Gold Rewards Card. You must apply through the link provided in this communication to be eligible for this Supplementary Card offer. Offer subject to change at any time. Bonus points will be credited to your Gold Rewards Card Account up to 90 days after the application is approved.
Your friend could earn our Gold Rewards Card points offer of 25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when they charge $1500 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months of Card membership. Offer subject to change at any time.*
Check Jerry's Thread for more card offers : jerrys-list-credit-cards-200-welcome-bo ... e-1685293/
American Express Canada has added a one-time per lifetime Welcome Bonus per card, on this card as well as other cards.
"New As of July 2015 *This offer is only available to new American Express® Gold Rewards Cardmembers. For current or former American Express® Gold Rewards Cardmembers, we may approve your application, but you will not be eligible for the welcome bonus. Offer subject to change.
Please refrain from soliciting for referrals. Any violators will receive infraction and/or ban. Thank you. - AcidBomber
Update May 2016: You can now again receive a referral bonus if you have this card and refer it to a friend and family member (5000 points)
[INDENT][INDENT]Instead of using a referral link, you could apply using a G C R link and get a $50 rebate.
Or ask a family member or friend if they have a Platinum Card, as that one would receive a referral bonus of 25,000 points[/INDENT]
If you are a Platinum Cardholder (Personal or Business, you can get 25,000 points per referral to this or other cards. If you are a Business Gold cardholder, you can get 10,000 points for referring to this card)
DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A REFERRAL LINK or POST THAT YOU HAVE A LINK TO SHARE... THERE IS A WARNING ABOVE from the MODS
25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $1500 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months [/B]
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases charged including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstore purchases charged to the Card
- And earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card everywhere else
- 1 FREE Supplementary Card - and you can earn even more points, all on your account. (Bonus of 1000 points)
[INDENT][INDENT]Membership reward points can easily be transferred 1:1 to Aeroplan / British Airways, plus more partners
Here is the history of bonus redemptions for transfer from Amex to Aeroplan etc
25000pts = $250 in TripFlex rewards:
- TripFlex™ rewards from Membership Rewards gives you and your points significant flexibility. You can book flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and more. Use a travel agency, tour operator or even an online travel website - it’s your choice. And for redemptions greater than 1,000 points, you can redeem only the points you need to cover the exact charge, and not a point more.
- Travelling last minute? Don’t worry. You have 3 months from the date your travel transaction is posted to your account to redeem your points online or 12 months from the transaction posting date if you redeem by phone.
- The minimum redemption requirement is 1,000 points for a $10 credit.
- Emergency Medical Insurance: Provides coverage for eligible emergency medical expenses incurred while travelling
outside your Canadian province or territory of residence, for the first 15 consecutive days of each trip for all insured
persons under the age of 65.
- Trip Interruption Insurance: Provides coverage for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements,
as well as transportation up to $1,500 per trip per insured person up to a maximum of $6,000 for all insured persons combined should
your trip be interrupted or delayed for a covered reason
- Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance: When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Gold Rewards Card,
you are covered for loss or damage to your checked-in or carry on baggage and personal effects while in transit for up to
a maximum of $500 per trip for all insured person(s) combined.
- Flight Delay Insurance - Charge your airline ticket to your American Express Gold Rewards Card and receive up to $500 coverage
(aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance) for all necessary and reasonable hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and sundry
items purchased within 48 hours when you are delayed or denied boarding for four hours or more and no alternate transportation is
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance-Automatic coverage of up to $500 against the loss of most personal items if your hotel/motel is burglarized.
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance- Up to $500,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance covers you, your spouse and
dependent children under the age of 23 when any of you travel on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your
tickets to your American Card. Supplementary Cardmembers, their spouses and dependent children under age 23 are also covered.