Amex Gold Rewards Card $300 credit/30,000 Aeroplan pts with Supplemental bonus
25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $1500 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months
An extra 5K points for 30K total offer only for referred signups:
an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for one approved Supplementary Card added to your account at time of online application
Please refrain from soliciting for referrals. Any violators will receive infraction and/or ban. Thank you. - AcidBomber
Instead of using a referral link, you could apply using a G C R link and get a $50 rebate. Or through Perkopolis.
Features of the card:
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases charged including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstore purchases charged to the Card
- And earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card everywhere else
- 1 FREE Supplementary Card - and you can earn even more points, all on your account. (Bonus of 1000 points or 5000 if applied through referral link)
Membership reward points can easily be transferred 1:1 to Aeroplan / British Airways, plus more partners
Here is the history of bonus redemptions for transfer from Amex to Aeroplan etc
25000pts = $250 in TripFlex rewards:
- TripFlex™ rewards from Membership Rewards gives you and your points significant flexibility. You can book flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and more. Use a travel agency, tour operator or even an online travel website - it’s your choice. And for redemptions greater than 1,000 points, you can redeem only the points you need to cover the exact charge, and not a point more.
- Travelling last minute? Don’t worry. You have 3 months from the date your travel transaction is posted to your account to redeem your points online or 12 months from the transaction posting date if you redeem by phone.
- The minimum redemption requirement is 1,000 points for a $10 credit.
- Emergency Medical Insurance: Provides coverage for eligible emergency medical expenses incurred while travelling
outside your Canadian province or territory of residence, for the first 15 consecutive days of each trip for all insured
persons under the age of 65.
- Trip Interruption Insurance: Provides coverage for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements,
as well as transportation up to $1,500 per trip per insured person up to a maximum of $6,000 for all insured persons combined should
your trip be interrupted or delayed for a covered reason
- Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance: When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Gold Rewards Card,
you are covered for loss or damage to your checked-in or carry on baggage and personal effects while in transit for up to
a maximum of $500 per trip for all insured person(s) combined.
- Flight Delay Insurance - Charge your airline ticket to your American Express Gold Rewards Card and receive up to $500 coverage
(aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance) for all necessary and reasonable hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and sundry
items purchased within 48 hours when you are delayed or denied boarding for four hours or more and no alternate transportation is
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance-Automatic coverage of up to $500 against the loss of most personal items if your hotel/motel is burglarized.
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance- Up to $500,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance covers you, your spouse and
dependent children under the age of 23 when any of you travel on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your
tickets to your American Card. Supplementary Cardmembers, their spouses and dependent children under age 23 are also covered.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A REFERRAL LINK or POST THAT YOU HAVE A LINK TO SHARE... THERE IS A WARNING from the MODS
[NOTE: You can cannot earn a referral bonus by referring this card FROM ANOTHER card in the Membership Rewards Family (Platinum, Business Gold, Business Platinum]
Check Jerry's Thread for more card offers : http://forums.redflagdeals.com/jerrys-l ... e-1685293/
"New As of July 2015 American Express Canada has added a one-time per lifetime Welcome Bonus per card, on this card as well as other cards, although most people still get multiple bonus *This offer is only available to new American Express® Gold Rewards Cardmembers. For current or former American Express® Gold Rewards Cardmembers, we may approve your application, but you will not be eligible for the welcome bonus. Offer subject to change.
Update May 2016: You can now again receive a referral bonus if you have this card and refer it to a friend and family member (5000 points)
Effective July 11th, 2017, this Card is no longer eligible for a referral bonus. You can still refer the Card to your friends and family but you will not earn a referral bonus for any approved referral.