• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2021 9:51 am
Tags:
None
Mar 14, 2018
870 posts
1103 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I know it was discussed at least a month or two ago, but the refreshed design still hasn't rolled-out. My SO applied last week and received the old design card. She also forgot to do the secondary card, but oh well, she's learning! Face With Tears Of Joy
The American Express Atlas (2023 Edition)
iPhone 15 Pro Max | Apple Watch Series 4 | MacBook Pro M1
AMEX Cobalt | Rogers MC
Aug 26, 2020
71 posts
41 upvotes
thefusio15 wrote: I know it was discussed at least a month or two ago, but the refreshed design still hasn't rolled-out. My SO applied last week and received the old design card. She also forgot to do the secondary card, but oh well, she's learning! Face With Tears Of Joy
Is it metal like in the US?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
igod0826 wrote: Is it metal like in the US?
Ha!

We wish they'd do that for us, I'm honestly surprised they made out Platinum cards metal afterall it's practically a gold card compared to what the US Platinum cards get as SUBs and ongoing rewards & perks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
I just got 2500 bonus points on a purchase. I'm not sure why that happened. The purchase put me over $2k for the month. Is there a spend bonus on this card? I'm not sure I have ever spent over $2k in a month on it before. I originally got the card through the perkopolis offer. I know I get 2500 points for renewing and that happened in the summer. I'm not sure about this transaction though.

20201120_071056.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
I got my 2500 annual renewal bonus on June 25 which is my renewal day, but I haven't been charged an AF yet.

The latest statement is from May till June 24th so I'm going to assume the AF will post once the next statement generates?

IIRC from last year my AF posted around when I got the renewal bonus points but maybe not.
Mar 12, 2008
28 posts
8 upvotes
User258441 wrote: Anyone care to share the new business gold CPA RSVP? DM or maybe in some form of a cryptic post?
I’m actually not seeing Amex on my CPA savings and offers portal. Maybe CPA doesn’t offer it anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
lippy26 wrote: I’m actually not seeing Amex on my CPA savings and offers portal. Maybe CPA doesn’t offer it anymore.
The Gold card in general isn't currently being offered by Amex as all the speculation has been lately of a "rebrand".
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6265 upvotes
User258441 wrote: Anyone care to share the new business gold CPA RSVP? DM or maybe in some form of a cryptic post?
CPA offer is no longer available. Amex discontinued it, along with the Amex Gold.
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Apr 26, 2017
100 posts
109 upvotes
lippy26 wrote: I’m actually not seeing Amex on my CPA savings and offers portal. Maybe CPA doesn’t offer it anymore.
Yeah, that post was from a year ago.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just called to cancel my Gold card (annual fee posted this statement) and the rep convinced me to hold on a little longer before cancelling.

He said changes are coming soon (September) that would make this like a Mini-Platinum card.

Curious what they have launching.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
2098 posts
1968 upvotes
canuckcolehead wrote: Just called to cancel my Gold card (annual fee posted this statement) and the rep convinced me to hold on a little longer before cancelling.

He said changes are coming soon (September) that would make this like a Mini-Platinum card.

Curious what they have launching.
They also better be turning the Platinum into a super Platinum, then lol. These other cards will be catching up!
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12574 upvotes
Markham
Arkaine wrote: They also better be turning the Platinum into a super Platinum, then lol. These other cards will be catching up!
Platinum will be mini centurion lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
smartie wrote: Platinum will be mini centurion lol
lol, reminded me of this...

marvin.png

Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes in case you don't know who he is.

My gold card fee posts in September. I'll wait until October to decide to keep it or ditch it.
May 3, 2011
347 posts
127 upvotes
Does anyone have the terms and conditions saved for the Amex CPA Gold card? I have the card but didn’t save the terms and conditions when I applied Crying Face
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
does the amex gold supplementary card also cover the supplementary person or jus the primary cc holder? thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)