Expired Hot Deals

[Ampli] One Day Left! Get $9.99 Cash Back* with Ampli, Canada's Newest Cash Back App (Offer Expires Wednesday, June 26!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 5:08 am
[OP]
May 17, 2003
8565 posts
2029 upvotes

One Day Left! Get $9.99 Cash Back* with Ampli, Canada's Newest Cash Back App (Offer Expires Wednesday, June 26!)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 26, 2019
Retailer:
Ampli
Ampli was created as a way for Canadians to get more out of their everyday spending. Ampli is launching this summer and we’re offering Red Flag Deals’ users an exclusive cash back reward of $9.99! If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, please sign up for the waitlist between June 17-26, 2019 at Ampli.ca/RFD and we’ll notify you the moment Ampli is live. You can then download the app when it launches, link your banking information by July 31, 2019, and we’ll deposit cash to your Ampli account.*

Why you should use Ampli:

1. You can earn real cash and cash out via Interac e-Transfer‡. How awesome is that!
  2. Get extra cash back without giving up your favourite rewards or loyalty programs. Double dip away!
  3. Ampli is as easy as it gets. Once your credit and debit cards are linked to your account Ampli’s technology does all the work behind the scenes to amplify your purchases from participating brands.
  4. Ampli will also run exciting monthly contests called Dreamstakes that can win you cash prizes or custom experiences that money can’t buy.
Our goal is to amplify the value of your purchases with cash back and special offers from participating brands. The variety of merchants allows Ampli members to save money across multiple retail categories and ensures that there are appealing offers for everyone.

Join our waitlist to get notified and earn $9.99 when you link your bank. Hurry, waitlist signup bonus ends on June 26! Be the money saving pro you’ve always wanted to be.

Terms and Conditions

*$9.99 CAD will be added to your Ampli account. Offer available to users who join the Ampli waitlist campaign between June 17 and June 26, 2019, then download the app and link a bank account by July 31, 2019. Offer may be combined with other Ampli offers. Ampli may cancel or modify this offer at any time. The email used to opt into the waitlist must be valid and active in order to receive Ampli launch announcements. The same email must be used when you register for Ampli.

Your total bonus is $9.99 when you register and link a card by July 31, 2019. Your $9.99 will appear in your Ampli account as two transactions. You will receive $5.00 when you link a card in July 2019 and will appear as “Signup Bonus” and you will receive an additional $4.99 that will appear as “RFD Bonus Credit” by the end of August 2019.

‡Ampli users may only withdraw from their Ampli account when there is a minimum of $15 cash back available in the account.
See www.ampli.ca/terms for other applicable terms and conditions.
Last edited by RedFlagDeals.com on Jun 17th, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
113 replies
Apr 19, 2017
671 posts
506 upvotes
Dear RBC,

Why did you plagiarize DROP?

Sincerely,
DROP user.
AirBnB, CucuCovers, Dipp, DROP, Foodora, Goodfood, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, PayTM, Ritual, SkiptheDishes, Stack, Swagbucks, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple, Wealthsimple Trade
Oct 12, 2012
721 posts
871 upvotes
I'm actually not a big fan of Drop. My credit card was unlinked for months from their service and I lost out on thousands of points, and they never ended up being able to fix why my card got unlinked. So I had to unlink it and re-link it. I asked to be reimbursed for the points I missed out on and they completely ignored me.
Apr 10, 2015
139 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sandeep8g wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 4:09 pm
Dear RBC,

Sincerely,
DROP user.
More competition the better the rewards Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1352 posts
765 upvotes
Ottawa
Is Ampli owned by RFD (Yellow page)?
If not, who does?
Apr 19, 2017
671 posts
506 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 4:19 pm
Is Ampli owned by RFD (Yellow page)?
If not, who does?
Its owned by RBC.
AirBnB, CucuCovers, Dipp, DROP, Foodora, Goodfood, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, PayTM, Ritual, SkiptheDishes, Stack, Swagbucks, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple, Wealthsimple Trade
Oct 13, 2017
139 posts
206 upvotes
Halifax
sandeep8g wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 4:09 pm
Dear RBC,

Sincerely,
DROP user.
I as well is a Drop user and let me tell you, Drop is horrible ! I never fought to get my points from a company as much as I did with them. Competition makes companies better at what they do and weeds out the weak
Oct 18, 2011
292 posts
174 upvotes
Regina
noob questions:
whats the difference between this and eb*t*s?

DROP (formerly massdrop) is a geek groupbuy website to me...
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13112 posts
1457 upvotes
Mississauga
Have a look at their Terms and Conditions, they are data mining the heck out of you, your accounts and provide minimal protection if something were to happen.
Oct 12, 2008
908 posts
1501 upvotes
Markham
weedb0y wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 6:21 pm
Have a look at their Terms and Conditions, they are data mining the heck out of you, your accounts and provide minimal protection if something were to happen.
Basically comes with the territory. I don't see anything about it that makes it better or worse than Drop in that regard.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2086 posts
1014 upvotes
Richmond Hill
weedb0y wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 6:21 pm
This is why I stopped using Drop. Not worth the potential risks.
:D
Oct 21, 2017
122 posts
62 upvotes
Are you supposed to get an email confirming you joined the waitlist?
AT&T 25GB
Apr 19, 2017
671 posts
506 upvotes
So now we have DROP, Paymi, and Ampli.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)