Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ampli

Spend $5+ at McD/Tims/SB/2ndC, get $5 cash back, YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2021 1:01 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
2380 posts
4561 upvotes
Airdrie, AB

[Ampli] Spend $5+ at McD/Tims/SB/2ndC, get $5 cash back, YMMV

Expiry:
February 22, 2021
Retailer:
Ampli
More offers from Ampli
I got this e-mail, which implies I had received an earlier notification (which I can't find, including in Spam). It's a promo from Feb 9-22, which does not appear to require activation (i.e. there is no promo code to enter). It's a one-time $5 cash back when you spend $5+ on a single purchase at McDonald's, Starbucks, Second Cup, Tim Hortons, or Timothy’s World Coffee.

However, despite receiving this e-mail, I do not see it anywhere in the Ampli app. Note that this is not the 4x 1% CB on coffee until Feb 28, which is a different (but overlapping and stackable) offer.

Terms suggest it might be YMMV, but you may want to check your e-mail or app.
Alarm Clock Your $5 coffee offer is expiring!

Better latte than never! Hot Beverage
When you spend $5 at your favourite coffee spot, you’ll get $5 cash back on a one-time transaction.*

That’s basically a free large, non-fat, double caramel drizzle with extra whip!

Connect a bank account now to get on that hot offer!

We already smell that fresh coffee aroma. Hot Beverage Can you?
Cheers,
Your Ampli Team

1 Earn a one time $5 cash back offer (“Offer”) on coffee when you spend $5 or more on a single purchase made in-store or online between February 9, 2021 and February 22, 2021, with a maximum of $5 cash back earned with an Ampli-linked card directly from any of the following merchants (“Select Merchant”): McDonalds Corporation, Starbucks Corporation, Second Cup Coffee Co., Tim Hortons USA Inc., and Timothy’s World Coffee. (each a “Qualifying Purchase”). Offer does not apply to purchases made through any food delivery or third party service. Offer is non-transferable and only applies to the Ampli user who receives this Offer directly from Ampli. Offer is earned on the final price of one Qualifying Purchase including tax. Returns may cancel or reduce the Offer in your Ampli account. Offer may be combined with other Ampli offers but cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Select Merchant, not RBC Ampli Inc., is responsible for all sales, returns and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase. Ampli may cancel or modify this Offer at any time. Other applicable terms and conditions are set out in the "Legal" section of the app.
51 replies
Aug 7, 2019
13 posts
10 upvotes
I see it in my app. Can stack this with the Starbucks BOGO and net 2 free drinks!
Aug 19, 2019
6 posts
5 upvotes
Got the same e-mail, also unable to locate in Ampli app.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3262 posts
1220 upvotes
Time to re-download Amplii again. thanks op - haven't used it since the Nespresso price error!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3872 upvotes
I got the email but didn't see it in the app so I gave up.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Damn! Nothing for me. Last e-mail from them was in Nov...

For a second, I thought I could grab my favorite drink tomorrow. Nope!
Last edited by 7Chirp on Feb 16th, 2021 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2019
475 posts
1659 upvotes
High
I couldn’t see it either. Glad I wasn’t the only one lol
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
I actually ignored the email figuring it was something that I had handled previously. But after checking that only earned $1. Like others, I can't find this in the app. However, for a chance at $5, I add $10 to my Starbuck Rewards account (it won't let me add $5). This usually works. I guess I'll know in 3-4 days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Guru
Aug 24, 2016
11669 posts
14022 upvotes
Win-ter-peg
It is very annoying that they send you the email, saying last chance blah blah.
Last chance? Never knew I had a first chance! Pouting Face

Like others, nothing in the app.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
I got the email but it doesn't show up in the app and when I try to link to Ampli from the offer it doesnt work lol
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Deal Guru
Aug 24, 2016
11669 posts
14022 upvotes
Win-ter-peg
We’ll all get a follow up email saying it was sent in error :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
2380 posts
4561 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
BeamyFrame wrote: I see it in my app. Can stack this with the Starbucks BOGO and net 2 free drinks!
Any chance you could share a screenshot, so we can see what it looks like? I have two "Ampli x Coffee" 1% cash back offers (one ending Feb 28, another ending Mar 3), but not this phantom $5 CB one.

I'm not willing to force-spend $5+ somewhere without certainly of this offer, but for those who would've made the spending anyway, I guess it's worth a shot.
Oct 30, 2017
634 posts
644 upvotes
London, ON
I got the email but can't find the offer in the app, I have emailed the support and let's see what happens...
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
No email No offer. Thanks op for heads up.
Sep 14, 2009
982 posts
670 upvotes
Kingston
Got the email, no corresponding offer in the app but took a chance and loaded $5 on Tims app. But when I look at pending CC charge, it says Tim Hortons App so not even sure if that will qualify under the Ampli Terms where it says ordering "Online" qualifies but nothing specific about through an app.
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
cosigned wrote: Is Ampli worth getting?
IMO, only some offers with toyrus and mastermind toy store are valuable if you have kids need toys. And 1% coffee cash back which is just better than nothing with zero effort.
Don’t forget $5 reference bonus, let me know if you like a reference invitation ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3024 posts
1538 upvotes
Burnaby
cosigned wrote: Is Ampli worth getting?
No, basically you're selling yourself from the data mining they get off your spending habits. All for like a $10 signup bonus. And the irritation of having to reconnect accounts (BMO and Scotia being the worst). There's been the odd ability to stack offers with RBC offers + Amplii; Toys R Us, Nespresso and Sporting Life (but this turned into a dumpster fire for some) are the best ones that come to over the past couple years. They also havent really added to their retailer network.