• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 7:17 pm
[OP]
May 26, 2011
342 posts
178 upvotes
bryceton wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 4:37 pm
Good deal pctravel also has similar pricing for thouse with the card ( slightly more but more safe than gotogate,)

2ndly if you are from kelowna you can go from kelowna instead for around $620 cad ( which is even a hotter deal) but it doesn't work with PC travel.
$620 from Kelowna is pretty reasonable.

I think I get 2% back if i use my PCMC with PC travel, but I've neer done that because it doesn't come with travel insurance. Their World Elite comes with that?

I think PC Travel price matches with any Canadian OTAs, but by the time it gets matched, I have a feeling that the ANA deals may be gone.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
Mar 26, 2004
33 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa
Just returned from Thailand. Tickets were purchased through gotogate. No issues whatsoever in my case.
[OP]
May 26, 2011
342 posts
178 upvotes
maverikbc wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 4:50 pm
Some OTAs via Momondo, they have switch and bite: it says the fare is sold out, but its available for $xxx more.
See, this is what I was talking about. I'm surprised even a big OTA like Expedia uses switch and bite. Momondo can be a big time waster..

I'm currently trying to look for SEA-AMS for C$459 or less.
Images
  • momondo price increase.jpg
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
Aug 24, 2006
509 posts
140 upvotes
maverikbc wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 5:12 pm
$620 from Kelowna is pretty reasonable.

I think I get 2% back if i use my PCMC with PC travel, but I've neer done that because it doesn't come with travel insurance. Their World Elite comes with that?

I think PC Travel price matches with any Canadian OTAs, but by the time it gets matched, I have a feeling that the ANA deals may be gone.
ANA deal has actually been on for 3 weeks. This is a deal from another website.
To do price matches with PC travel call them during business hours

they will likely say there system already has the price and it's just not updated online in order to not give you the bonus gc...

*NOTE: with PC travel there is no 24 hour after booking cancellation policy, all tickets are final
[OP]
May 26, 2011
342 posts
178 upvotes
The deal is still here, I see Bangkok fares in $500s from Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, in $600-700s from Regina and Winnipeg, possibly from more cities for throughout the year.