Expired Freebies

Locked: [Amazon] Amazon Appstore (One-Paid App Per Day For Free) *Updated Daily*

Aug 31, 2006
861 posts
21 upvotes
Canuckerr wrote:
May 26th, 2013 1:22 pm
Is the Amazon.COM appstore laggy/slow for anyone else? It seems rather slow on my HTC One.
Also, my Amazon.COM and Amazon.CA account is the same email address. Anyway around this to get the app of the day for both? My email defaulted to Amazon.COM

An Awesome perk!!! - This is awesome!!! I just got this email after I downloaded the App of the day of Amazon.COM

As a purchaser of a select app from the Amazon Appstore for Android you have earned a $1 credit valid towards Amazon MP3 albums or single songs at http://www.amazon.com/mp3. For redemption instructions and additional information, click here http://www.amazon.com/mp3redeem. Amazon MP3 music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Limit one promotional credit per customer. Your credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on January 31, 2014.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2014. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
It was really slow on my Huawei P1, but then again I'm just on Wind mobile and my home wifi cuts in and out too. :lol:
Deal Addict
May 14, 2012
2585 posts
312 upvotes
Ontario
pissed birds time!
[OP]
Dec 7, 2007
4583 posts
15304 upvotes
Toronto
Today’s free app of the day (MAY 27th): Ruzzle
Who can find the most words in two minutes? Find as many words as possible on a board by swiping your finger across the screen. The letters may form words as long as they are connected to each other. The matches are played in three rounds and the highest total number of scores wins.
Dec 12, 2005
685 posts
38 upvotes
are there 2 appstores? 1 for Amazon.ca and one for Amazon.com? I downloaded the .com one.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
34300 posts
6253 upvotes
jr! wrote:
May 27th, 2013 12:24 pm
are there 2 appstores? 1 for Amazon.ca and one for Amazon.com? I downloaded the .com one.
For the amazon.com free app (non-Ruzzle), does it really take 8 clicks to get that?

Thanks again mtommy for starting this thread.

Can I save the free app of the day in the clouds (under My Apps) without having to install them? :)

EDIT:

Actually Ruzzle is from amazon.com (email confirmation), so I guess my question is how to get the amazon.ca free app of the day.

Thanks!
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
661 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote:
May 27th, 2013 1:29 pm
For the amazon.com free app (non-Ruzzle), does it really take 8 clicks to get that?

Can I save the free app of the day in the clouds (under My Apps) without having to install them? :)
Yes. Mine are saved to my cloud without installing.
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2678 posts
313 upvotes
Newmarket
is it just me or does the amazon app store feel really slow? doesn't matter if i'm on wifi or lte.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2010
1012 posts
452 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote:
May 27th, 2013 1:29 pm

EDIT:

Actually Ruzzle is from amazon.com (email confirmation), so I guess my question is how to get the amazon.ca free app of the day.

Thanks!
To get the Canadian free app, you'd go onto amazon.ca ----> click shop by department -----> click Appstore by Android ----> click Apps. The free app will be there.

However, the free app on Amazon.ca today is Ruzzle (same as Amazon.com) so there's not really much point in doing that. I have a feeling that the same free daily app on both sites is going to be the norm from now on.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6503 posts
4944 upvotes
allyourbase wrote:
May 27th, 2013 7:50 pm
Always meaning to say this to you... "Are belong to us" ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
jimmy-j wrote:
May 27th, 2013 5:36 pm
is it just me or does the amazon app store feel really slow? doesn't matter if i'm on wifi or lte.
Yep, it's slow. It's not just you.
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
zijin_cheng wrote:
May 27th, 2013 1:30 pm
how do you do that? Do you just download from your PC rather than from your android device?
[OP]
Dec 7, 2007
4583 posts
15304 upvotes
Toronto
Today’s free app of the day (MAY 28th): Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Say good bye to insomnia and tension. Just custom mix your favorite high quality sounds from a selection of 94, then slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep, rejuvenating sleep.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6503 posts
4944 upvotes
zijin_cheng wrote:
May 27th, 2013 1:30 pm
singhrh wrote:
May 27th, 2013 10:25 pm
how do you do that? Do you just download from your PC rather than from your android device?
Exactly, using any device other than going through the app itself.

Click on OP's link, click on "sign in to get this app" (if you're not already logged in), lastly, click on "get app", and on the final page, it will say "You now own: app name here"

This is now in "my cloud", and you can download it to your device at your leisure.

As per Amazon: Where's my app?

Android devices: Open the Amazon Appstore on your device, then go to Menu → My Apps → Cloud → Refresh to see your newly purchased app to download and install.
Aug 7, 2011
662 posts
333 upvotes
VANCOUVER
djemzine wrote:
May 25th, 2013 6:20 pm
Third to thank. Hopefully there won't be posts saying "oh I created a thread before and you're copying me, etc". Because I created a thread similar for a Google Play thread for a week sale or something but the previous OP didn't update it. When I created a new thread, people started ripping on me for copying it, etc.

wow. actually created the original thread regarding the Amazon app store coming to Canada but never intended to update it daily. So all the power to you tommy.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-a ... y-1341495/

djemzine wrote:
May 25th, 2013 6:20 pm
If anyone creates beef, I'll back you up :)
lol! bring it on!
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2010
1012 posts
452 upvotes
FYI, AppGratis is also now available on the Google Play store. Every day they provide a paid app for free, or free credits on freemuim games (similar to AppOfTheDay).
× < >