Getflix smart dns and vpn lifetime for $44.10

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
May 31, 2019
Retailer:
androidauthority
Memorial weekend sale - 25% off $49 - now $36.75 with code weekend25

Getflix allows users from Australia, New Zealand and all over the world to easily access global video and music streaming services. Getflix uses Smart DNS and VPN technology to bypass the geo-blocking and open up this amazing world of entertainment.

Use Getflix Smart DNS + VPN to watch the latest movies, TV series, children's shows and classic titles from multiple devices including PCs, game consoles, mobile phones, tablets and more.

Lifetime equals 30 years. Sign up for email to get a 10% code. $44,10 equals about $60 Cdn.

Deal is at https://deals.androidauthority.com/sale ... cription-3

I use the smart dns to access BBC and other British channels and Hulu. I don't know if it works well for US Netflix.

Getflix website - https://www.getflix.com.au/

A previous thread - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/stacksoc ... 5-2185570/
Last edited by pathfinder35 on Jun 1st, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
84 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1621 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Getflix is owned by the people who own SmartDNS Proxy. They have had these lifetime offers before. Unfortunately, people who bought them had to upgrade to a regular ( non third party) account in order to be able to access Netflix ( American). Unless there is something very specific, like older videos or Spanish shows and movies, the Netflix Canada service is just as good in my opinion. Kind of makes many of these services less appealing if that is your main goal.

Edit: US Netflix does work with this lifetime subscription, but only from a computer browser.
Last edited by pmcd on May 18th, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2018
51 posts
61 upvotes
pmcd wrote:
May 18th, 2019 2:57 pm
Getflix is owned by the people who own SmartDNS Proxy. They have had these lifetime offers before. Unfortunately, people who bought them had to upgrade to a regular ( non third party) account in order to be able to access Netflix ( American). Unless there is something very specific, like older videos or Spanish shows and movies, the Netflix Canada service is just as good in my opinion. Kind of makes many of these services less appealing if that is your main goal.
My last lifetime membership only lasted 2 months, mostly scams.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1621 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
TingN70420 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 3:00 pm
Getflix does honour these lifetime memberships. They are just slightly limited compared to their regular subscriptions. Why did it only last two months?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16464 posts
22343 upvotes
ONTARIO
Not a bad price for lifetime if it truly is lifetime. But from what I am reading, it seems like they are kind of shady.
I used their trial once in the past without issues though.

I am currently on Unlocator. My account is bugged somehow because despite no longer being a subscriber, it continues to work for some reason.
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9301 upvotes
Kitchener
TingN70420 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 3:00 pm
My Getflix lifetime subscription still going strong since Oct 2015.
Yes, the netflix PC only limitation sucks but at least (unlike many) they found a way to keep making money without going under or kicking everyone out.
DNS redirector is very handy for Amazon prime (US catalog with CA membership), Hulu, VUDU, Fandango .. etc where you don't need to limit streaming going through conventional VPN.
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9301 upvotes
Kitchener
BobSagget wrote:
May 18th, 2019 3:58 pm
it seems like they are kind of shady.
Not at all, highly recommended.
Most VPN/DNS redirectors gets netflix blocked like clockwork, so having it consistently working just for PC browsers as a part of the lifetime membership is not a bad thing.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16464 posts
22343 upvotes
ONTARIO
aasoror wrote:
May 18th, 2019 4:09 pm
Not at all, highly recommended.
Most VPN/DNS redirectors gets netflix blocked like clockwork, so having it consistently working just for PC browsers as a part of the lifetime membership is not a bad thing.
I just meant the comments where people said their lifetime membership turned into not lifetime. Like the one person above saying it lasted 2 months. That is shady if true.
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9301 upvotes
Kitchener
BobSagget wrote:
May 18th, 2019 4:12 pm
I just meant the comments where people said their lifetime membership turned into not lifetime. Like the one person above saying it lasted 2 months. That is shady if true.
Not sure if his comment was actually regarding GetFlix or just about VPN lifetime subscriptions in general.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
1264 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Just wanted to chime in: I've had Getflix for more than 2 years through one of these lifetime deals. I never needed Netflix US so it is a great deal to get access to all others US services through this deal.
Sep 13, 2003
93 posts
78 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Got the lifetime (30 year) Getflix deal 3+ years ago. I don't use it for U.S. Netflix anymore but occasionally I use the VPN service - however best feature is the ability to watch any NHL game without blackout. Also have used for US streaming DirectTV etc.
Its been a great deal for me - I've not heard of lifetime deals not being honoured after 2 months? If that's true, I would expect TechDeals or Groupon or whomever supplied the deal to refund in that case.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4315 posts
803 upvotes
Kingston
I've had getflix for quite a while. Could never get it to work with USA Netflix tho. Even on a PC it would just be too slow. Couldn't even load pictures.
Apr 14, 2018
86 posts
100 upvotes
Been using Windscribe since it was first posted on RFD a year back, would recommend it over other VPN services.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16464 posts
22343 upvotes
ONTARIO
Watoko wrote:
May 18th, 2019 5:52 pm
Been using Windscribe since it was first posted on RFD a year back, would recommend it over other VPN services.
While WIndscribe is definitely a good VPN (especially since free users get 20gb), I'd imagine most people using GetFlix are using it for the smart DNS, not the VPN.
Apr 29, 2018
129 posts
66 upvotes
This latest deal doesn't mention any PC only limitation on Netflix. Does it apple to all Lifetime accounts? Also how does it work?

Update: Asked support and got this answer

For lifetime accounts, please be advised that you can only access Netflix US using browsers and not any other devices unlike a normal paid subscription where they could access Netflix US with their devices. however, they are required to do an additional setting on a router-level.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)