Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1887 posts
358 upvotes

Another +1 for igarage

Went in for an oil change today plus brakes inspection today...I was a whole hour late for my appointment :facepalm: , but they still managed to accommodate me. Pricing for the oil change was only 60% of what the dealer charges for a synthetic oil change.
I was also expecting to replace my pads/rotors, turns out they still have a whole lot of life left. They could have easily taken advantage of my ignorance and scammed me into buying new parts, but they didn't.
383 replies
Feb 25, 2013
20 posts
5 upvotes
Definitely 2 thumbs up for iGarage and the owner Ivan. Very reasonable prices, great service and workmanship.
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14317 posts
876 upvotes
Markham
honesty pays... look at all the referrals he gets

i'm a return customer of his as well
ShadowVlican
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14533 posts
1085 upvotes
Toronto
Does he do windhsield replacements? I'm not sure if I need one but there is a crack on top left about 3 inches long. Stupid rocks on the 404.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1887 posts
358 upvotes
Supercooled wrote:
Mar 11th, 2013 8:57 pm
Does he do windhsield replacements? I'm not sure if I need one but there is a crack on top left about 3 inches long. Stupid rocks on the 404.
Doubt it...I have a small ding in my rear bumper and he told me they dont do body repairs. They will only send it out to another shop who does it.
Jun 15, 2011
38482 posts
5543 upvotes
King City
Hmm I wonder if I should keep this is a backup place vs the one I go to regularly as of September last year. PS how much does he charge for labor usually?

Do they work on Infinitis? Presently I go to AlphaWerx at Bayview and John. Wanted to know the prices of igarage. For example, at Alpha back in December of last year, a synthetic oil change 5W 30 Mobil 1, complimentary vehicle inspection, tire rotation, and fluid top offs costed me $120 taxes in.

http://www.alphawerxauto.ca/index.html
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
2133 posts
119 upvotes
GTA
djemzine wrote:
Mar 11th, 2013 10:33 pm
Hmm I wonder if I should keep this is a backup place vs the one I go to regularly as of September last year. PS how much does he charge for labor usually?

Do they work on Infinitis? Presently I go to AlphaWerx at Bayview and John. Wanted to know the prices of igarage. For example, at Alpha back in December of last year, a synthetic oil change 5W 30 Mobil 1, complimentary vehicle inspection, tire rotation, and fluid top offs costed me $120 taxes in.

http://www.alphawerxauto.ca/index.html
Infiniti = Nissan which is a fairly easy car to work on,.
Jul 9, 2004
582 posts
32 upvotes
Scarborough
Ivan is cool guy, I get my oil changes done there - excellent service.
Apr 8, 2009
691 posts
19 upvotes
I've heard tons of great things about this place.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
2997 posts
233 upvotes
Mississauga
never heard of these guys. now i'm intrigued. but being in west GTA, gotta ask: are his other maintenance services also ~60% of dealership costs?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1032 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto
+1 for Ivan & iGarage crew! as well! keep up the good work~
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
1818 posts
30 upvotes
I can vouch for Ivan at igarage too. Easy to talk to and does a great job. Remembers everything I say!
Feb 28, 2013
7 posts
Toronto
I was there last week to for repairs and worth the drive coming from west gta.
Jun 21, 2009
373 posts
24 upvotes
I found Igarage last year and have been going to there since.

This is something of the things done by ivan:

3 oil changes
Strut bar install
Ball joint replacement
Catback install
Wheel balancing and alignment
Lowering springs install
Winter wheels change
Brake servicing
Dealer service #4 list - gave him the list to check everything at fraction of the dealer cost

so far I'm a happy customer

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)