• Nov 21st, 2017 3:54 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 13, 2003
419 posts
163 upvotes
Scarborough
Hey,

After hearing great reviews about IGarage on the forums, I decided to contact them about a TSB that needs to be applied on my CX-5. I emailed them Tuesday and called and left a voicemail yesterday but have not heard back on either. Are they still in business?

Thanks!
Jan 23, 2017
367 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
Riaz wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:07 pm
Hey,

After hearing great reviews about IGarage on the forums, I decided to contact them about a TSB that needs to be applied on my CX-5. I emailed them Tuesday and called and left a voicemail yesterday but have not heard back on either. Are they still in business?

Thanks!
Why not go to the dealer for a TSB?
Apr 13, 2003
419 posts
163 upvotes
Scarborough
OKSpring wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 5:39 pm
Why not go to the dealer for a TSB?
My CX-5 is out of warranty, but I am also looking at that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1889 posts
364 upvotes
yes they are, just went to them last week.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1950 posts
289 upvotes
If iGarage goes out of business ( unless Ivan chooses to close at his own will) that would mean Canada is in deep depression not just a normal recession.
That's one honest mechanic we got in GTA......
May 1, 2012
123 posts
29 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Yes they are still in business. Just went there today. Ivan's really busy, so I suggest just keep calling them until someone picks up the phone.
Jan 20, 2012
459 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
It is very tough to get him over the phone. I always contact him by email at least a week ahead for small things or weeks for bigger repair.
Apr 13, 2003
419 posts
163 upvotes
Scarborough
Inclemental wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 9:33 pm
It is very tough to get him over the phone. I always contact him by email at least a week ahead for small things or weeks for bigger repair.
Wow, that busy eh? Business will flourish if you are honest and do the right thing!

I guess I'll keep at it until I contact him.

Thanks everyone for giving me hope.
Nov 20, 2014
169 posts
24 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Riaz wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 9:42 pm
Wow, that busy eh? Business will flourish if you are honest and do the right thing!

His shop is the only one in that plaza that has a 5+ car line up at any given time lol
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
44285 posts
3276 upvotes
Toronto
Riaz wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 9:42 pm

Just email/text him, he'll get back to you within a day usually. If not then just send another email/text.
Jun 21, 2006
628 posts
149 upvotes
hey rfd someone just brought this up to me, sorry its been busy i havent had time to sit and check my emails or anything trying to get to them now
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
3127 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
can a non-authorized dealer (independent garages) address a TSB in the first place?
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
18785 posts
4063 upvotes
Toronto
I thought TSB should be done at dealer at no cost to the owner. A letter from the manuf. is normally sent out and inform the owner of such and advise to visit dealer to book the appointment.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15729 posts
4455 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Depends on the TSB.

Some are for issues that the manufacturer has agreed to remedy at no cost to the owner (should be done at the dealer)
Some are just TSBs noting an issue that should be resolved, without any compensation from the manufacturer. These can obviously be done anywhere
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game